Platinum Now Obtainable [v. 1.007.137] 02/2023

OBSTINATIO

The latest update (1.007.137) from the 28th February 2023 finally fixed all remaining trophies. The platinum is now fully obtainable and there are no glitches known at this point in time regarding trophies. 

For those who startet the game unpatched and already made progress towards the glitched trophies: Your progress is implemented and you don't loose any progress. If you already reached the requirements the trophies will pop as soon as you make 1% progress towards the 100% of the respektive trophy. 

Previous glitched trophies: 

Spoiler

If you notice any glitched or for some reason unobtainable trophies you can post your experience here, making it easier to hand down the info to the developers. I will update this post with all known glitches regarding the trophies of the game. 

Here you can report your issues too: https://support.saber.games/hc/en-us/articles/9815526539793. If everyone having issues contacts the devs the problem gets solved quicker I hope. 

The glitched trophies are now added to the official list of known issues: https://support.saber.games/hc/en-us/articles/9815526539793-Dakar-Desert-Rally-Known-Issues  I guess this means it will be only a matter of time until the platinum will be obtainable. 

At the current version of the game the following (2) trophies aren't obtainable: 

"We all stand together" (Drive for 6000 Km with a SxS) – While the game counts the kilometers correctly within the games statistics it doesn't count for the trophy. 

"Sheikh’en not stirred" (Spending more than 100,000 DP buying vehicles) – The trophy-counter stops working at around 99% and the trophy is currently not obtainable. 

The patch [1.004.078] fixed the "Simulation Winner" (Finish all stages in 1st place in Simulation Game Mode) trophy. Let's hope the devs fix the other two trophies soon. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO

18 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:
38S502bb2.png Invincible
Get all Toyota Hilux in the game.
ACHIEVERS
0.00%
ULTRA RARE

40-bronze.png

Glitched. i bought all the cars and no trophy. (PS4)

all other vehicles and spend 100k works fine.

Thanks I added it to my post. Do you know if the "For the Motherland" (Get all Kamaz trucks in the game) trophy is also glitched? Its the only other trophy at 0.0% atm. 

7 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Thanks I added it to my post. Do you know if the "For the Motherland" (Get all Kamaz trucks in the game) trophy is also glitched? Its the only other trophy at 0.0% atm. 

yes got the trophy. You can buy all vehicles for the specific trophy and then sell them all again. so you get the 100k trophy automatically faster.

I was at 40k when i started this method and got the 100k trophy in 5 minutes.

3 trophies are 100% glitched :

38S502bb2.png Invincible
Get all Toyota Hilux in the game

56Sea4b70.png Simulation Winner
Finish all stages in 1st place in Simulation Game Mode.

23S034248.png We all stand together
Drive for 6000 Km with a SxS
41Sf51ea9.png  

For the sponsored redbull and monster vehicles; 

make a save before you spin the wheel and select only the vehicles you need. They are 10 in total 5 Monster and 5 redbull. all have the same color and you can't sell them.

without the save method this trophies are pure luck and you spend unnecessary time to get them. This is why no one on PS5 have the trophy. 

For the 6k vehicles trophies you can farm it afk with a rubber band.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

3 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

yes got the trophy. You can buy all vehicles for the specific trophy and then sell them all again. so you get the 100k trophy automatically faster.

38S502bb2.png Invincible

56Sea4b70.png Simulation Winner
Finish all stages in 1st place in Simulation Game Mode.

23S034248.png We all stand together
Drive for 6000 Km with a SxS
41Sf51ea9.png  

For the sponsored redbull and monster vehicles; 

make a save before you spin the wheel and select only the vehicles you need. They are 10 in total 5 Monster and 5 redbull. all have the same color and you can't sell them.

without the save method this trophies are pure luck and you spend unnecessary time to get them. This is why no one on PS5 have the trophy. 

For the 6k vehicles trophies you can farm it afk with a rubber band.

So the Red Bull and Monster Cars aren’t in the shop to buy? You can only get them by wheelspinning?

And are there duplicates?

1 hour ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Yes you need the "sponsored" vehicles and not the normal ones in the shop. there are no duplicates.

This is very helpful to know! Many thanks. So basically I have to get 10 (5/5) vehicles via wheel-spin: 1) is there a way I can recognize the vehicles within my garage (I have a few already but I also bought one or two via shop)? 2) at which point can I create a save? before I start the last stage of the set, I guess. 

I messaged the developers about the glitched trophies. But I am sure they are aware of it already. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO

2 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

This is very helpful to know! Many thanks. So basically I have to get 10 (5/5) vehicles via wheel-spin: 1) is there a way I can recognize the vehicles within my garage (I have a few already but I also bought one or two via shop)? 2) at which point can I create a save? before I start the last stage of the set, I guess. 

I messaged the developers about the glitched trophies. But I am sure they are aware of it already. 

As i said you can't sell them and they are all purple. with version 1.0 you can make a save before you spin the wheel. You can also get 5k coins. I never see that with the newest patch.

I got the trophies with a unpatched Version. maby with the patched Version you can buy all redbull and monster vehicles. Try it.

Developers doesn't care about their Game. I already wrote to them at release where the free ps5 upgrade is from the physical ps4 version and why the ps4 list is not online. the ps4 version always crashes with the latest patch. 

they never answered.

It's sad because the game is actually really good.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

On 11.10.2022 at 6:26 AM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

38S502bb2.png Invincible

Some players unlocked the "Invincible" trophy now. It seams like it is not glitched. 

Also I noticed that it isn't required to buy any 2022 cars for the trophies "buy vehicle [x]". All trophies unlock with 2020 and 2021 models only. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO

8 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

New Patch improved the performance, but no trophy fixes so far as it seems.

Thats very unfortunate. Would be great if everyone would report on the trophy issue via the support website. It is very easy and only takes one minute. This is the link:  https://support.saber.games/hc/en-us/articles/9815526539793 You can find all known issues there and add new ones. 

22 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Some players unlocked the "Invincible" trophy now. It seams like it is not glitched. 

Also I noticed that it isn't required to buy any 2022 cars for the trophies "buy vehicle [x]". All trophies unlock with 2020 and 2021 models only. 

Yes it's not glitched. you need to finish all sponsoring contracts for the car to pop the trophy. 

4 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Thats very unfortunate. Would be great if everyone would report on the trophy issue via the support website. It is very easy and only takes one minute. This is the link:  https://support.saber.games/hc/en-us/articles/9815526539793 You can find all known issues there and add new ones. 

Glitched trophies aren’t even on their list. What a promising sign ?

• Like 1

Performance is still broken even after the update. A lot of frame drops on the ps5. Also the fact that the vehicle just decides to swerve to one side and correction is not an option, is really annoying. 

Also, dont know why they decided not to show the actual current position during the race. A number of times, I ll be 5th, cross the line and end up being 1st. That really hinders you especially for the win all stages.

13 hours ago, Malta_Gamer said:

Performance is still broken even after the update. A lot of frame drops on the ps5. Also the fact that the vehicle just decides to swerve to one side and correction is not an option, is really annoying. 

Also, dont know why they decided not to show the actual current position during the race. A number of times, I ll be 5th, cross the line and end up being 1st. That really hinders you especially for the win all stages.

It tested a little bit after the patch and to me the performance seams strongly improved. Big difference as before. Everything else you mentioned is truly annoying. But they are working on improving the counter steering problem. I really hope they will get this done soon. 

10 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

49S31a76b.png

Sheikh’en not stirred
Spending more than 100,000 DP buying vehicles

Glitched on PS5 (counter froze at 95k) . on PS4 the trophy work.

Oh noooo! I really hoped this one would unlock since the counter appeared to work correctly. I'll add this trophy to the list. 

Saber answered my E-Mail.

I ask them if they were aware of the trophy glitches even tho they are not mentioned on their to-do list.

They said:

We are aware of this issue and working on it right now. We will provide a fix as soon as we can. We apologize…

Hopefully that’s true, fingers crossed.

• Like 1

So for the monster energy trophy I brought all the vehicles in the shop that had monster energy IN THE TITLE  and i got the trophy(some have the logo but don't say monster energy in the title) so the whole sponsor wheel thing is bs.

On the other hand I just tried the same for the redbull sponsored vehicles and the trophy didn't pop....does anyone know if you have to get the hiluxes of nasser al-attiyah and prodrive car of sebastian loeb, even though they don't say redbull in the title?

11 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Saber answered my E-Mail.

I ask them if they were aware of the trophy glitches even tho they are not mentioned on their to-do list.

They said:

We are aware of this issue and working on it right now. We will provide a fix as soon as we can. We apologize…

Hopefully that’s true, fingers crossed.

Thats great news. They only answered to me that they apologize and so on. Didn't sound like they would take it very seriously. 

10 hours ago, sarcasm777 said:

So for the monster energy trophy I brought all the vehicles in the shop that had monster energy IN THE TITLE  and i got the trophy(some have the logo but don't say monster energy in the title) so the whole sponsor wheel thing is bs.

On the other hand I just tried the same for the redbull sponsored vehicles and the trophy didn't pop....does anyone know if you have to get the hiluxes of nasser al-attiyah and prodrive car of sebastian loeb, even though they don't say redbull in the title?

You are right: all the wheel-spin/sponsoring stuff is not necessary for anything but gaining some extra money. Some players unlocked the Red Bull trophy so my guess would be that you keep buying cars that could be required for the trophy. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Seems most of the trophies has been fixed now. Only spending 100k on Vehicles isn’t obtained since the newest update.

EDIT: and SxS hasn’t been obtained.

Yes, so basically only the "Simulation Winner" (Finish all stages in 1st place in Simulation Game Mode) has been fixed. I really hope the devs will fix the other trophies too. 

12 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Yes, so basically only the "Simulation Winner" (Finish all stages in 1st place in Simulation Game Mode) has been fixed. I really hope the devs will fix the other trophies too. 

The next update will surely take month too… Jesus, how hard to fix such Easy counter trophies ?

• 2 months later...
On 2.11.2022 at 9:52 AM, xIRockyRock said:

The next update will surely take month too… Jesus, how hard to fix such Easy counter trophies 1f605.png

It took month and it didn't fix the glitched trophies. Very unfortunate and I am starting to lose hope they will ever fix those trophies. New stages and events reducing the grind for km and money though.