4 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

Las guías de texto son en realidad más fáciles para este tipo de juegos, ya que el juego es solo una serie de pasos que debe seguir y las guías de texto lo presentan para que pueda ser lo más eficiente posible. Las guías 100% sobre logros reales son las mejores para seguir:  https://www.truachievements.com/game/Sam-and-Max-Beyond-Time/walkthrough/3

Solo cansate de la guía del Episodio 4 cuando estés en la nave espacial. Seguí la guía y terminé perdiendo dos de los trofeos y tuve que volver a jugar el nivel. En el que tienes que usar el datador de carbono en todos los posibles y usar todas las personalidades de IA incorrectas antes de usar la correcta. Por alguna razón, la guía de ese episodio apesta, pero los otros 4 son perfectos. 

Thank you very much mate, I'll keep that in mind.??

and for the other 5 episodes of sam max also have the guide?

29 minutes ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

Thank you very much mate, I'll keep that in mind.1f642.png1f44d.png

Here are guides for both games

Sam & Max Save the World Achievement Guide & Road Map | XboxAchievements.com

Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Achievement Guide & Road Map | XboxAchievements.com

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

Thank you very much mate, I'll keep that in mind.1f642.png1f44d.png

Yes. Video guides are helpful though when it comes to collecting all the decals in the driving minigames. Those are easily found on YouTube. Not necessary as you can replay the driving minigame as much as you want until you get them all but if you're going for efficiency, it's good to know what exactly what to be looking for and where to be aiming beforehand. It'll save you a little bit of trial and error. 

9 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Those guides are for the Xbox version which has a different set of achievements than the Playstation version does. The Playstation version has extra trophies because they split all the episodes into separate games on the PS3 version with each episode having its own set of trophies. The PS4 remastered version does share the same trophies as the Xbox version though. 

Edited by mega-tallica
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

Those guides are for the Xbox version which has a different set of achievements than the Playstation version does. The Playstation version has extra trophies because they split all the episodes into separate games on the PS3 version with each episode having its own set of trophies. The PS4 remastered version does share the same trophies as the Xbox version though. 

Ah yes, I got confused with those. My apologies, I thought OP was asking about the PS4 versions. Ignore me :facepalm:

• Like 1