Soma leaving plus soon + ps plus last chance to play issue

the_sultan999

Hey everyone, so I noticed the underrated horror game soma leaving plus soon, I highly suggest you play it if you still didn’t, and also i hate how I can’t see the exact date of it leaving? Killzone shadow fall’s co-op game had a last chance to play and I guessed it was on the server shutdown date and that was true but rdr2 pga and now soma? why don’t they include the specific date exactly? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NorthPaul93 said:

I'm pretty sure that as long as you add the game to your library you'll be able to download it whenever you want.

Pretty wrong. Unless you claimed it with the PS+ Essentials back in the day, once it is removed from Extra/Premium, you no longer can access the game unless you buy it.

Otherwise, Red Dead Redemption 2 would still be available to all players that got it for limited time. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NorthPaul93 said:

I'm pretty sure that as long as you add the game to your library you'll be able to download it whenever you want.

Actually if the copy you have was from a ps plus extra/premium subscription, you won't be able to play it once it leaves (on Oct. 17 in this case I think.) It works differently from the monthly free games you get from the basic ps plus subscription.

26 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Pretty wrong. Unless you claimed it with the PS+ Essentials back in the day, once it is removed from Extra/Premium, you no longer can access the game unless you buy it.

Otherwise, Red Dead Redemption 2 would still be available to all players that got it for limited time. 

23 minutes ago, RotatingCube said:

Actually if the copy you have was from a ps plus extra/premium subscription, you won't be able to play it once it leaves (on Oct. 17 in this case I think.) It works differently from the monthly free games you get from the basic ps plus subscription.

I see.I had no idea.

3 hours ago, the_sultan999 said:

Hey everyone, so I noticed the underrated horror game soma leaving plus soon, I highly suggest you play it if you still didn’t, and also i hate how I can’t see the exact date of it leaving? Killzone shadow fall’s co-op game had a last chance to play and I guessed it was on the server shutdown date and that was true but rdr2 pga and now soma? why don’t they include the specific date exactly? 

Soma leaving October 18