Post-Patch Performance?

Dreakon139

Post-Patch Performance  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen an improvement in your Skyrim?

• Yes, significant improvement!
    • Yes, it's a little bit better... I guess.
    • I haven't noticed any difference.
    • It's actually worse now somehow!

I know some folks around here were starting to dip into that unfortunate group of people playing long enough to experience the framerate problems. Now that a patch is out that specifically targeting this issue, have you noticed any improvement?

The poll is largely geared towards those who were experiencing the PS3 long play performance issues... if you haven't gotten that far then the answer on the poll may be obvious. ;)

Only slightly better, I'm still seeing the drastic frame rate drop but it takes a good 2 or 3 hours for it get unbearable. I believe the frame rate was dropping below 5-10 fp/s easily after that amount of time. I have noticed some improvements though, reading a book, accessing the menu's and combat have all been a little smoother.

I don't really know how to vote on this one.

Although I haven't been playing as long as some here have, in the short time I have had the game, I quite often put in 3-5 hours of solid play time at one sitting, and really haven't had any issues, before or after the patch. I have had the game lock up on me a few times though, twice before the patch, and twice after the patch.

So either my save files aren't as large as those who have been experiencing major issues, or I was fortunate enough to have not encountered any real issues prior to the patch, and any I may have encountered have since been fixed by the patch.