Ability to hide duplicate games/stacks on main game list

Smash41

I think me and a lot of others use https://psnprofiles.com/games to see what new games are out/trophy lists worth going for next. With the absolute deluge of shovelware trash Sony allow on the store now these pages have become next to useless. I miss so many new lists of games I'm actually interested in because the list is full of Hungry Hippo Stroker, Naco Jump Turbo Max Edition, Slightly Hilly Road Journey and Salami Quiz, they've even started re-releasing these pieces of crap in a Halloween Edition. I would like to suggest the ability to hide duplicate games that are grouped together on this page. Or you could make the first version of a game the main one and then any subsequent versions a subsection to that game that we can collapse. Or somehow make the ability to tick a game on this list and it hides all version of this game or add a "hide ticked" option. I don't know these are off the top of my head.  I know programming is difficult and it wouldn't be easy but something has to be done. I can feel my very interest in trophy hunting disappearing as I look at the list of recent games and its just depressing.

QON70NW.png

wdvWPhF.png