Any Sort of Gameplay/Trophy Guide Available Anywhere?

TheBlaskar

I put this game on my "come back to and complete" list every month but I just can't bring myself to jump back into it. I would, however, gladly dive back in if there was some sort of guide available; trophy or gameplay. 

Have those who've completed this game found anything at all, or did you just brute force your way through the list?

Would those who have completed it be interested in creating a rough list of things to do, including missable and collectible-related tasks?

On 10/19/2022 at 2:38 PM, APeskyAxolotl said:

I put this game on my "come back to and complete" list every month but I just can't bring myself to jump back into it. I would, however, gladly dive back in if there was some sort of guide available; trophy or gameplay. 

Have those who've completed this game found anything at all, or did you just brute force your way through the list?

Would those who have completed it be interested in creating a rough list of things to do, including missable and collectible-related tasks?

seems cant found much and this game ?

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, jobe13 said:

무슨 게임?

I can only remember about Surface Rush. There are many.

Mushroom Heroes Vita version also has a bug that does not progress. But I tried a lot on my own and it worked.

Most games are supposed to have guides. If there is no guide, it is probably a recent game or a game that is not of interest to others.

• 3 months later...