PSA: Meals Connected to Soul Level

QuietCool187

I recently beat Soul Hackers 2, but at the end realized I still didn't have all the meals. I thought they would pop up in NG+, but they never did. I tried looking for information on how to unlock these last two meals, but I could find nothing online. Everyone just said you'll get them eventually, with no information on what actually triggers the meal to be given. I tried eating a bunch of food and entering/exiting the safehouse for a while, but that did nothing. I was very frustrated.

I have been following the trophy guide, so I planned to do most of the optional stuff (hangouts, Soul Matrix, etc.) on my second playthrough. Therefore, only Saizo had 90+ soul level in my first playthrough. As a lark, I tried going through all the social events I hadn't completed yet on my first playthrough save file. I was able to get both Arrow and Milady's soul level over 90 by doing this. Right away, both of their final meals unlocked. Therefore, it seems that the meals you get are directly linked to that character's soul level. If you are not getting the last meals, make sure their soul levels are above 90. I don't know if this is the only factor or not, but I thought I would share my experience in case others had similar issues.

• Like 1