The Platinum Trophy For Klonoa Has Revived My Childhood!

8 minutes ago, WalkingSaiint said:

The PS4 and PS5 versions of this were Platinums #58 and #59 for me. If you stumble upon this topic while viewing the game because you’re considering playing it, then I definitely recommend you give this compilation a look. Especially if you’re a fan of platformers. It’s a fun and easy platinum as well!

Would somebody who never played it back in the day still enjoy it?  I remember a friend playing it but all I cared about back then was playing FF7 as much as possible.

1 hour ago, Mr_Stkrdknmiblz said:

Would somebody who never played it back in the day still enjoy it?  I remember a friend playing it but all I cared about back then was playing FF7 as much as possible.

In my opinion, absolutely! I think the game is simple enough that you could even enjoy it if playing it side-by-side with a spouse or even a child. The game features a "Support Mode" which allows someone sitting next to you to get involved while you play. Plus it features a Hard Mode once you beat it once if you're looking for more of a challenge. It's truly an enjoyable game.

A great "pick-up and play" kind of game if you're either low on time for a play session, or don't feel like using your brain too much.

Edited by WalkingSaiint
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Door to Phantomile was actually one of the oldest games on my "backlog"

Own it on PS1 but got annoyed with it because for some reason It would not support the analog sticks on the Playstation 2 so you had to use direction pad for movement which was really grim.

Also own it on Wii but never really got to grips with the Gamecube controller

So here we are, 20 years later, just completed Phantomile on the PS5 :D

Can cross that one off :D

• Like 1