Really hope this is legit

Profeelgood

I really really hope this is a legit ass game and not a 2 second platinum. By the looks of the trophies, it seems my wish is true. Because im loving that picture for the game. 

It's just so hard to tell these days. Even if it's like an hour long experience, that'd be fine with me. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So i did totally buy this. And I am loving the stupid ass dialogue and obvious fart jokes that go on. I'm at level five. It has an obvious level pattern. But at the same time. The dedication to making a dumb little game with a challenge; does exist.

Which I really appreciate. 

Alls I'm wondering if, does the maximum life limit entail beating the game by getting all the extra lives without dying. Cause if so. It's gonna be somewhat difficult. Mainly because it seems you can't press the direction button and the jump button at the same time. Resulting in death if you fall off a ledge. Which kinda sucks. But a lot of classic platformers have this so. Whateves. I'd recommend it for 5 bucks. 

Seems like a dumb fun game, might give it a go, although it seems like it's only on the NA store currently, the UK store says the release date is "to be determined".

6 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

Alls I'm wondering if, does the maximum life limit entail beating the game by getting all the extra lives without dying. Cause if so. It's gonna be somewhat difficult. Mainly because it seems you can't press the direction button and the jump button at the same time. Resulting in death if you fall off a ledge. Which kinda sucks. But a lot of classic platformers have this so. Whateves. I'd recommend it for 5 bucks. 

What is the maximum life count? Just so I know going into it.

Edited by wltrsjcwvita

I have no idea. 

Cause the issue is. Let's say you start level 2 with 6 lives. And you lose all those and have to restart level 2. You restart with 6 lives. 

If you get to level 3 and have 2 lives. And you lose those 2, you restart level 3 with 2 lives. 

So the life count is continuous throughout each level. So it seems at some point, if you die too much, you have to restart the whole game to get the max life trophy. Which is why no one has it yet (well the 5 to 40 people who's played don't have it yet) 

I started over making sure not to die. And I got up to 12 lives so far by level 3. And I'm having a hard time getting through it without dying. Maybe you can lose 1 of 2 to get to maximum. But I don't want to take that chance of having to replay it a third time. 

It's a fun hour or two long game but I don't want to replay it three times. 

Edited by Profeelgood