Student in peril glitch?

My play-through is glitched on a student in peril. The glitch occurs in free-roam at the lake section outside of Hogwarts , where you have to build a bridge for the student to cross. I have built the bridge but the student hasn't crossed. Does anyone have any solutions to this glitch?????

Nope, all you can do is either load a really old save or cut your loses and start over from scratch :(. The PS3 versions of these games were buggy as hell, even after all the patches but the devs didn't bother fixing most of the glitches when remastering them for the PS4.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 10:59 AM, HuntingFever said:

Nope, all you can do is either load a really old save or cut your loses and start over from scratch :(. The PS3 versions of these games were buggy as hell, even after all the patches but the devs didn't bother fixing most of the glitches when remastering them for the PS4.

thanks, might just go again.

This game took me FOUR playthroughs to platinum. First time i had the grand staircase glitch, second i had invisible students in peril meaning i couldnt continue. Third time game crashed while saving and corrupted my save. 4th Time i ran the game on a ps5 and no issues. I advise running it on a ps5 not ps4.

• Like 1