This Checklist was brought to you by the People's Republic of Potato

Mickzilla10

Update 1.06 (Greatness from small updates....)

#21 - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 1S49074f.png

Another unplanned platinum.....this is one of the first games I got for my PS3 back in 2008 and I played the crap out of it, but because I didn't have internet back then I never could download the trophy patch....then last year when I went to platinum the trilogy I was left in horror and sadness to find my disc for this game wouldn't work...it kept freezing at the main menu, I gave up on moved onto the other two games....thinking I lost my chance to platinum this amazing game, but a few days ago my friend who is new to playstation picked this up, he knew I loved this game so lent me his copy for a few days....much happiness was created in my soul...

This game, along with Uncharted 2 & 3 is why Naughty Dog is one of my favorite developers (and that was before The Last of Us came out!) Drake is hilarious and I love Victor, while I played Tomb Raider when I was younger this game just had more satisfying combat, but its it's storytelling that grants these games space in my favorite games of all time. Nolan North's performance is  amazing, and Elena was such a natural female character (not the usually damsel in distress) Playing this game again...and still being impressed by it was astounding, the fact a game 7 years old can still hold its own against games that come out today. A solid 9/10, these games are one of the reason why I love Playstation.... 

tumblr_mzd06jDwrG1qzqt8do1_250.gif

I will continue my plan of going for Strider and then the Mass Effect trilogy but its getting to that time of the year when a crap ton of new amazing games come out, Tales of Xilla 2, Metro Redux and Destiny within the next few weeks alone...my platinum schedules might not go as fast as I thought.