Final Boss fight gives me nightmare

NeoMesjasz

Hello, in last 2 days I try to beat final boss. My main character is 77 and next 2 something like 71 72. All my attacks from 2 characters take him only about 700 - 1000 hit points, I use tactics to block books to heal him but if only 1 character dies books are moving to bad position for me and all tactic is gone, after few hours of fight I was raging quit. Any ideas how to increase drastically hit points, cause 1 try takes like 2 h and failure 

You really only have three ways to amp your stats.  If you haven't maxxed out what you can get from spending Rainbow Pearls, that can get you some.  Then there's the equipment improvement system; you can make a point of finding the best materials that boost HP when added into your equipment and do that.  There's also a passive skill that doubles your HP which can either be innate on equipment (or added by crafting) or come from a spell; if you can access that at this point in the game it's far better to put it on your equipment so it doesn't wear off at an inopportune time.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, acasser said:

You really only have three ways to amp your stats.  If you haven't maxxed out what you can get from spending Rainbow Pearls, that can get you some.  Then there's the equipment improvement system; you can make a point of finding the best materials that boost HP when added into your equipment and do that.  There's also a passive skill that doubles your HP which can either be innate on equipment (or added by crafting) or come from a spell; if you can access that at this point in the game it's far better to put it on your equipment so it doesn't wear off at an inopportune time.

Thanks for tips, got trophy, just had to level up few more times and increase with pearls my hit points and strengh, worked like charm, thanks!