Warning: Make cloud saves to save your progress

Kratos7X_

Hey,

Just a warning for everyone. Just had a game crash while playing just before I could get my platinum. After I restart the game my save files were corrupted and now I have to start all over again. All the effort I put in the challenges - gone. I wished I did some cloud saves before but I did not knew the game would be that broken.

Now you are warned you can do better  :)

• Like 1

I was just starting a challenge in free roam in area 42 when the game shut down. It always saves when starting a challenge and this probably broke my data. Probably it was just bad timing and bad luck for me. The game crashed only twice in 12-15 hours of playing.

By now I will do a cloud saves all three hours und especially after beating a hard challenge. Just to be sure.

• 9 months later...
On 17/11/2022 at 16:45, HuntingFever said:

È strano, non ho avuto problemi di stabilità eseguendo il Plat qualche anno fa sulla patch 1.06 (almeno non ricordo nessuno) ma potrebbe essere un problema con una delle 2 patch uscite dopo quella?.

On 17/11/2022 at 15:13, Kratos7X_ said:

the same thing happened to me too i won't restart the game i abandon it i don't feel like doing everything from the beginning

Edited by crestorapper
Error