Lost Between Worlds new trophies soon

DividedByMankind

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm I wonder if this DLC will be fun nor hard... Looks 100% solo (or cooperative) to me, am I mistaken? I don't even remember if FC6 had some multiplayer hahaha

Edit: Wait is that free if I had season pass? It does not seem to be clear about that...

Edited by MarcancooL

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2022 at 8:57 PM, MarcancooL said:

Edit: Wait is that free if I had season pass? It does not seem to be clear about that...

Not free, or part of Season pass.

$20 fking dollars. Typical dlc transaction these days. They release a season then say that is it, then throw another not part of anything and charge us. Probably short as heck too.

42 minutes ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

$20 fking dollars. Typical dlc transaction these days. They release a season then say that is it, then throw another not part of anything and charge us. Probably short as heck too.

I don’t really get this. I would think st. like the ‘reskin’ of FC5 by releasing FC New Dawn would be a more successful way of ‘milking’ it.

I doubt this DLC sells a lot.

Edited by Klart

On 17/2/2023 at 1:47 PM, LadyGallethX3 said:

jfc, i´m already dissapointed that i got the Gold edition and the last expansion wasn´t included, well, i´ll wait until i get them for $10 or less the get the 100%, since the plat is much more important than completion to me

52 minutes ago, Ferdinand357 said:

jfc, i´m already dissapointed that i got the Gold edition and the last expansion wasn´t included, well, i´ll wait until i get them for $10 or less the get the 100%, since the plat is much more important than completion to me

I picked up the three villains DLCs on sale (just returned to this mediocre game recently to finally wrap it up) and I'm hoping I can do the same with this one. $20 for one DLC that seemingly only takes a couple of hours to complete is a pretty laughable price.

• 2 weeks later...