Sanctuary Bug

Opeams

i recently cross saved my ps3 borderlands 2 save and everytime i enter sanctuary my game hard crashes and says my save is invalid so i delete all my saves and reported them back over and it still crashes  so i cant play the game so can someone help me or find a way to fix this bug

I've never heard of this bug before and I've got over 1,500hrs logged over multiple characters but unfortunately, it sounds like your save has been corrupted somehow during the upload process so is now useless :(. Do you have other characters you can move over and see if they're also affected?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've never heard of this bug before and I've got over 1,500hrs logged over multiple characters but unfortunately, it sounds like your save has been corrupted somehow during the upload process so is now useless :(. Do you have other characters you can move over and see if they're also affected?

nope so because i delete my save that was not cross saved but that crashed too so i dont know if its a ps5 bug so i may have to play this on my ps4 so i get my platinum

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That sounds more likely - the PS5 has a lot of problems, getting certain PS4 games to run properly.

that's true lol the ps5 is not perfect console when comes to stuff like this especially trying to play prototype 1