Amazon and Green Man Gaming running huge Sega sales

Lady Lilith

Definitely something I'd look into if I weren't so trophy oriented.

Unfortunately that tainted bias prevents me from dedicating much time to utilizing my computer from gaming -- but hopefully that'll change in the future; I'd certainly save a fortune. xD

Anyone here know of any retro feeling, PC compatible controllers? I'd love to purchase that Sonic collection but there would be no point if I had to play it on a keyboard. 

Thanks,

Parker

Are you talking about any old gamepad? Cause there's adapters to use Genesis/Saturn/etc controllers.  Other than that, I'm kinda at a loss, I don't really use actual USB controllers.  I have adapters for Genesis, Saturn, N64, SNES, and PS2, and then a 360 controller emulator for PS3 for those pesky games that only support a 360 controller.

Are you talking about any old gamepad? Cause there's adapters to use Genesis/Saturn/etc controllers.  Other than that, I'm kinda at a loss, I don't really use actual USB controllers.  I have adapters for Genesis, Saturn, N64, SNES, and PS2, and then a 360 controller emulator for PS3 for those pesky games that only support a 360 controller.

That would be perfect. Any links to something like the one you use?

Thanks,

Parker

That would be perfect. Any links to something like the one you use?

Thanks,

Parker

SNES

Genesis

Saturn/N64/PS2 , but it's out of stock apparently.  Also I couldn't get my Saturn controller to work with Genesis games with this.  Never tried PS2, have no real need to.

I use 360 CE for emulating the 360 controller

• Like 1