PS Plus Issue: Lost Essential License if you also downloaded the Extra version.

kanzenchaos

18 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Are they idiots or what? Technically the Essential license is "permanent" as long as you redeem it before the removal. They didn't even understand your problem... did you show them the transaction number of the first time you redeemed it? I mean the now-named Essential version.

unfortunately I deleted that email so I don't have that number

27 minutes ago, Suporex said:

unfortunately I deleted that email so I don't have that number

Nope, you still have it. It's in your Transaction History section of the PlayStation website, under Account Management. Or you can search for it on console.

Or even better, go on the PlayStation website, under Account Management, then Privacy Settings, then make a request to download all your personal data. It will usually take a couple of days to obtain that document though. It will include a truckload of information including your whole Transaction History.

Or you can even try this email: [email protected]

If you don't know what to write, here's what i did:

Subject: Requesting personal PSN Account data

Hi,

I would like to request a copy of all my personal PlayStation Network account data updated as of *insert date here*

My real name is *insert name here* and my PSN ID is *insert PSN ID here*

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

This was their reply (tried a couple of months ago):

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We understand you have made a subject access request and have requested information relating to your account for PlayStation Network.

To process your request, we will need to verify your identity. We are required to verify your identity for security reasons, including to ensure that we are disclosing PlayStation Network account information to the correct person. This information will only be used to verify your identity and is not used for any other purpose.

To enable us to verify your identity please could you confirm the Online ID of your account and one of the following pieces of information relating to your account:

1. The first four and last four digits of the bank card associated with the account; or
  2. The serial number of the original console associated with the account; or
  3. The details of a recent transaction made using the account

In addition, it would be helpful if you could clarify:

1.       The reason you are making the request.

(If there is a specific issue that you are trying to address, knowing this will help us locate the personal information you need).

1. The categories of data you are looking for.
  2. The PlayStation product or service your request relates to.
  3. The date range that your request relates to.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Data Protection Office

Legal & Public Policy

Interactive Entertainment Network Europe Limited

Good luck. It will take a lot more time than any other method though, but you'll get EVERYTHING.

• Like 1

@Lance_87 Thanks again. issue indeed resolved now. Took them long but bang.
"Thank you for contacting PlayStation Support with regards to Greedfall.

I can confirm that we have been reviewing this, and a new license for the game has been successfully applied to the account. With this in mind, you will be able to download it from your Library the next time you sign in."

• 2 months later...

Hi guys looking for some help please

If i have a ps plus game in my library and i bought the disc version would that replace the ps plus version and would the ps plus versions still show in my game collection with the yellow plus next to them? I'm just wanting to remove the ps plus versions and buy the full games (only have 3 ps plus games).

If I contact support and they remove the licence for the ps plus versions would they be removed from my collection or would they still show but with the yellow plus and locked symbols?

Would buying the disc or digital version remove the yellow plus symbols from my game library is what im asking basically lol

Thanks