Fireteam Lobby?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm going to be doing a boosting session tomorrow night as the Fireteam trophy and the getting 100 kills whilst a driver, pilot, or passenger of a vehicle as they're the last two multiplayer trophies I need. Then I'm having to get my grind on with zombies and the platinum will be as good as mine after that.

On 6/26/2023 at 7:17 AM, Lucibur said:

I'm going to be doing a boosting session tomorrow night as the Fireteam trophy and the getting 100 kills whilst a driver, pilot, or passenger of a vehicle as they're the last two multiplayer trophies I need. Then I'm having to get my grind on with zombies and the platinum will be as good as mine after that.

This game is going to be on PS plus in July, so in a week. Maybe there will be a bump in players playing this mode. I haven’t played the game yet but I plan on it when it hits plus. How many people are needed to boost the trophy?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ArcadeJedi said:

This game is going to be on PS plus in July, so in a week. Maybe there will be a bump in players playing this mode. I haven’t played the game yet but I plan on it when it hits plus. How many people are needed to boost the trophy?

That's what I'm hoping will be the case. I'm not sure how many are needed, yet if people know that the mode is required for a trophy then that'll make it worth going back to the game soon enough.

As for your question of how many people you need to start a lobby, you need a minimum of 8 people to boost the trophy but there has to be 32 players total in the lobby for the same to start. So i think after they release it for PS+ we will have enough people going to the trophies like us, at least i hope so.