PS4 and PS5 versions, auto synch both ways?

servus99

Hi there,

I have thought for a long time about getting into this game and since there was no ps5 version back when I played it in 2017 I thought about starting it on PS5.

I have played 4-5 hours on PS4 back in the day.

Is it possible to do all the PS5 trophies and then auto pop the entire ps4 plat (or maybe not auto pop, but at least a majority of the list)?

So, in other ways, has this game cross progression and does it also work "Backwards" from ps5 to ps4?

Thanks in advance, servus

• 4 weeks later...
On 23.12.2022 at 11:32 AM, holdendude2626 said:

Whilst i am unsure about going from PS5 to PS4, I do know that PS5 trophies auto complete. So I would say since it is the same account within Warframe's servers i'd say yes however, I wouldn't bank on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Out of curiosity I just tested unlocking the kdriven trophy on PS5 first and then loading up the PS4 version and found that it didn't auto pop the trophy, I had to go down and ride around on my kdrive a bit before it would unlock.

So it looks like it's not automatic but maybe you need to do one more of the objective for the trophy on the PS4 version before it figures out you've already got the trophy and unlocks it for you. 

Some trophies will pop when doing a requirement a second time or nth time. But some can get locked out. There's another thread in fuller detail.

It is safer completing PS4 ver. first then auto-popping to PS5 since these servers dont auto pop both ways like fortnite and destiny 2 does.

On 16.1.2023 at 7:11 AM, X_RaceKing_X said:

Some trophies will pop when doing a requirement a second time or nth time. But some can get locked out. There's another thread in fuller detail.

It is safer completing PS4 ver. first then auto-popping to PS5 since these servers dont auto pop both ways like fortnite and destiny 2 does.

Ps4 first, really? :(

I was hoping I could enjoy the ps5 version for better load times etc.

Can you link me to that thread?