Latest Update

spyrodragonboi

Yes yesterday I did on my PS4 and my game works fine it has new features like PAL-NTSC swap also new rewind features and more. It’s more for the emulator for PS1/PSP games on PS4/PS5. Also game seems to run a lot smoother and resolution looks better. I think they will do this for all classic games but what makes me excited is why do all this it only means there’s a lot more games to be expected to release they wouldn’t go through the time and effort for these new features for nothing. I could be wrong but you never know. 

Just now, MasterDesmonds said:

Yes yesterday I did on my PS4 and my game works fine it has new features like PAL-NTSC swap also new rewind features and more. It’s more for the emulator for PS1/PSP games on PS4/PS5. Also game seems to run a lot smoother and resolution looks better. I think they will do this for all classic games but what makes me excited is why do all this it only means there’s a lot more games to be expected to release they wouldn’t go through the time and effort for these new features for nothing. I could be wrong but you never know. 

5 minutes ago, MasterDesmonds said:

Ok, thanks for the info.

• Like 1

Yeah when I pause the game the button icons and text appear as well as black square underneath it that almost covers the entire game screen except for a small bit at the bottom and the right. Looks like a visual big, on top of the potential trophy bugs I noted in another thread (NTSC PS4 version on UK console).