Don’t buy PS3 GOLD EDITION- missing Yeti DLC

MATTKBAN

Sup crew! Maybe this is an error exclusive to me, or just how the old PS3 store doesn’t communicate well with the network anymore - I bought the gold edition of FC4 and it never gave me the Valley of the Yeti dlc. Yeti dlc still shows up as $14.99 on the store. I tried everything - prompting to download the season pass separately, the game, loading up the game to main menu to see if there are purchase options (there are, but the store direct from there still shows Yeti not owned) - Sony cant refund me because content has been downloaded as they say.
Ubisoft says “This issue has been reported already and is under investigation.
For the moment we do not have any workarounds”

So in short, save yourself $5 and just buy the game and Yeti dlc separately, ignoring the other dlc unless you really want it all as I did ;p

Edited by MATTKBAN
  • Like 2

Season passes have been broken on PS3 for at least a year. Ran into a similar issue when I bought AC4 whatever edition comes with all DLC, and also Life is Strange.

For me the issue was that I could not buy/download the individual DLC as they were showing unavailable after owning the season pass. Normally you'd see them as free content and initiate the download that way.

Back then I was able to "purchase" the individual DLC from within the game's interface, which is probably similar in FC4 as it is in AC4. But based on what you're saying, it might just be it's broken in a different fashion at this point.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...