Unobtainable or just buggy? - Trainer of Champions

Hello, I started this game recently and today I've run into an issue.

Trainer of Champions trophy has not popped after I levelled Freya up to max. 

I got to mention that the final xp needed was gained by using tribute xp. I've tried completing a mission afterwards, dying, restarting the campaign, restarting the game but nothing worked.

Now, my question is, has anybody any idea if this trophy is currently unobtainable or is it just buggy and I should have levelled the hero through a mission?

I noticed that the latest achiever was on the 19th of November and on the Focus Home forums I see that the latest patch, 1.4 was released almost 1 year ago. Funny thing is that on PlayStation it says that the current version of the game is 1.07.

Regardless, I'll try it with another hero from the other 2 factions but this time the final chunk of xp will be gotten in a mission. 

If anybody has any info on this though, please let me know. I'll update once I got another hero to 5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yep the trophies in this game are buggy as all hell.

From what I've been told, the 10 maggotkin units unlocked in Automatch should unlock at level 20..... level 31 and still no trophy :/

5 kills in one attack only unlocks with certain skills

The 5 purple sun kills, pops whenever the hell it feels like it

10 hero kills in MP also pops when it feels like it

I've not even touched the SP yet, but damn I really am hating this game for it's shitty MP with buggy trophies.