Do I need to have the game to sync PS4 trophies?

C0rtEz442

Almost done with the plat on PS4 and I was thinking:

Once (or rather If) they push the PS4 trophy list live am I able to just sync my at that point offline trophies with the PSN? Or is it a thing that needs to be fixed with a game update and thus I still need to keep the game? Is there any point something like this happened in the past

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, C0rtEz442 said:

Almost done with the plat on PS4 and I was thinking:

Once (or rather If) they push the PS4 trophy list live am I able to just sync my at that point offline trophies with the PSN? Or is it a thing that needs to be fixed with a game update and thus I still need to keep the game? Is there any point something like this happened in the past

As long as you don't delete your account from your console the trophies will always be there saved offline. Once they go live you will be able to sync them normally without having to still own the game.

12 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

As long as you don't delete your account from your console the trophies will always be there saved offline. Once they go live you will be able to sync them normally without having to still own the game.

Do you know if it happens frequently that the same game out on ps4 and ps5 have this problem ? 6 days after The callisto Protocol release i can't sync the platinum trophy (PS4). But Ps5 we can. How many times you think the ps4 trophy can be sync ? Thanks.

Edited by Med_77