The Club Meetings

DrakeHellsing

A question for these. Do you have to collect the items requested before you can do the next meeting? I just wonder, because Magik wants me to collect Witch Haze for the Emo Kids meeting, 10 of it and I only have 8 (having trouble finding more of the stuff). Can I still go to said meeting and advance it? As I don't even know what the items give me afterwards. Is it just some sort of bonus? Want to clear it up before I keep going with it.

Makes me also wonder how many club activities there are all up in the game, as I just got the Book Club started too.

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

A question for these. Do you have to collect the items requested before you can do the next meeting? I just wonder, because Magik wants me to collect Witch Haze for the Emo Kids meeting, 10 of it and I only have 8 (having trouble finding more of the stuff). Can I still go to said meeting and advance it? As I don't even know what the items give me afterwards. Is it just some sort of bonus? Want to clear it up before I keep going with it.

Makes me also wonder how many club activities there are all up in the game, as I just got the Book Club started too.

You don’t need the items. I didn’t have any of them and I still got all the meetings and the trophy popped for me. I think there are 3/4 of every type of meeting. Just make sure you attend when the character shows up to take you to them. I didn’t skip any so don’t know if you can. 

3 hours ago, jsand694 said:

You don’t need the items. I didn’t have any of them and I still got all the meetings and the trophy popped for me. I think there are 3/4 of every type of meeting. Just make sure you attend when the character shows up to take you to them. I didn’t skip any so don’t know if you can. 

Ah, glad the items aren't needed. Means I can reply to Nico's message about the next Emo Kids meeting then instead of worrying too much about it.