Extracurricular activities not popping

ModusAm

Anyone else had this problem?

I think I missed something with the garage club.

I had Blade announce that we are finishing with the book club.

I had the last ritual with the caretaker present with the emo kids.

What is the equivalent "ending" act of the garage club?

Any other advices on what to take notice? I am reluctant to go forth with the ng+ playthrough.

3 hours ago, ModusAm said:

Anyone else had this problem?

I think I missed something with the garage club.

I had Blade announce that we are finishing with the book club.

I had the last ritual with the caretaker present with the emo kids.

What is the equivalent "ending" act of the garage club?

Any other advices on what to take notice? I am reluctant to go forth with the ng+ playthrough.

The garage one ends with everyone agreeing to be friends, I don’t remeber it having an explicit closure reference like book club did, but others may remember the specifics better.

but in regards to stalling ng+, if you at the point of just needing to agree with caretaker that you ready for games final mission to start it, then you may not be able to progress the clubs anymore. I didn’t invite banner to a hangout place before the day the final mission becomes available and it locked me out of progressing him to do it. Didn’t matter how many of the mirror table missions I did or how many days I stalled until starting the final mission, the game kind of locked everyone into their routines for the final mission day. This maybe the same for the characters involved in clubs. I don’t know for sure though. My best advice would be if you haven’t already started the penultimate mission of the game, don’t. Not if you wanting to try and progress another character in some way. Seemed in my game that once final mission was available It soft locked some things.

also, just on a side note. In ng+ your light balance gets reset to zero. I spent days after reaching 200 dark, getting it all the way back down to zero and then up to 70 light balance before starting ng+ only to find the 70 light balance didn’t carry over and it reset it to zero. Would have saved loads of time just starting ng+ sooner and starting from zero rather than working down from 200 dark manually.

• Like 2

On 13/12/2022 at 3:58 PM, PotrikBerger said:

The garage one ends with everyone agreeing to be friends, I don’t remeber it having an explicit closure reference like book club did, but others may remember the specifics better.

but in regards to stalling ng+, if you at the point of just needing to agree with caretaker that you ready for games final mission to start it, then you may not be able to progress the clubs anymore. I didn’t invite banner to a hangout place before the day the final mission becomes available and it locked me out of progressing him to do it. Didn’t matter how many of the mirror table missions I did or how many days I stalled until starting the final mission, the game kind of locked everyone into their routines for the final mission day. This maybe the same for the characters involved in clubs. I don’t know for sure though. My best advice would be if you haven’t already started the penultimate mission of the game, don’t. Not if you wanting to try and progress another character in some way. Seemed in my game that once final mission was available It soft locked some things.

also, just on a side note. In ng+ your light balance gets reset to zero. I spent days after reaching 200 dark, getting it all the way back down to zero and then up to 70 light balance before starting ng+ only to find the 70 light balance didn’t carry over and it reset it to zero. Would have saved loads of time just starting ng+ sooner and starting from zero rather than working down from 200 dark manually.

Yeah, I have Banner asking me for a hangout every day. I did everything apart from light balance (I managed to bring dark down to 30 in my main playthrough) and the extracullicular activities one. I wanted to play the threat one with full cards, it was very enjoyable and almost easy. Since I need the light balance, I will play the ng+ as far as the light balance gets to 200 and hope to do the extrawhateva trophy right.

Actually, I think I left them kinda bummed wiith each other in the garage, hmmm...

21 hours ago, ModusAm said:

Yeah, I have Banner asking me for a hangout every day. I did everything apart from light balance (I managed to bring dark down to 30 in my main playthrough) and the extracullicular activities one. I wanted to play the threat one with full cards, it was very enjoyable and almost easy. Since I need the light balance, I will play the ng+ as far as the light balance gets to 200 and hope to do the extrawhateva trophy right.

Actually, I think I left them kinda bummed wiith each other in the garage, hmmm...

Took me till day 25 in ng+ to get light balance to 200 for final trophy. Was playing on heroic lvl 1 mostly, but I’m not entirely convinced the difficulty levels affect awarding of light balance. I think what I mainly found on heroic lvl 1 and 2 (I didn’t try anything higher) is that it takes longer to clear the missions, which means you get more time to play more cards. I made my deck all light cards apart from one which was a power card and just made sure I was on every mission. As I say, the amount of light balance I was awarded after each mission, I think it was based on how many light cards I played during the mission rather than what level of difficulty mission I was doing. Others may be able to confirm, but I think at least higher difficulties just mean a chance to play more cards and not giving any passive increase to how much light balance you pick up. Again I may be wrong, but that’s what it looked like to me in my game at least.

37 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

I have the same problem.

I'm at the point where I just freed Banner/Hulk from Lilith, but the Club trophy is not unlocked yet, even though there hasn't been a meeting of any of them in ages.

Got mine and only just hit act 3, haven't even got hulk yet. But then i was taking my time and pretty much talking to everyone day and night.

Check the superlink messages as i almost missed a message to start club meet.

Ok, now I'm concerned.
I finished the Emo Kids up to the point where caretaker is leading the last ritual and the truth about Hunter's death is revealed.
Isn't that the last meeting of the Emo Kids?

The trophy didn't pop, even though Book club and Shop Club are definitively finished.

8 hours ago, Couga83 said:

Ok, now I'm concerned.
I finished the Emo Kids up to the point where caretaker is leading the last ritual and the truth about Hunter's death is revealed.
Isn't that the last meeting of the Emo Kids?

The trophy didn't pop, even though Book club and Shop Club are definitively finished.

last one for emo kids wanda is in charge of ritual