This is how you should play this game

Timely response since I just started this game last night. Good advice above. 

I’m tempted to follow but the story has me hooked already! Huge improvement in graphics compared to Brotherhood. And Brotherhood is a substantial improvement visually compared to AC II. The Ezio Collection is a classic trilogy that every trophy hunter should own in their collection. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, kkulifay said:

Timely response since I just started this game last night. Good advice above. 

I’m tempted to follow but the story has me hooked already! Huge improvement in graphics compared to Brotherhood. And Brotherhood is a substantial improvement visually compared to AC II. The Ezio Collection is a classic trilogy that every trophy hunter should own in their collection. 

Yeah i understand how you feel, it's hard to stop once you've got started lol

but i still recommend you to take a break from the main game and just go straight for the DLC (shouldn't take more than a few hours).

and i agree with everything you've said about this amazing trilogy, even tho AC II is my favorite due to it's story, and i will never forget what a HUGE improvement it was over the first AC (which was a repetitive mess).

13 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

I took care of the DLC trophies first as well but you need to collect animus fragments to be able to play The Lost Archives levels.

Really? i don't remember needing any fragments in order to play the DLC.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

its better complete Desmond memories first, and would serve as tutorial

and after replaying, i find best way to play those sections is turn off VO completely. w/o constant speaking, you would feel vibe much better. unless you really hungry for AC lore, to learn about some background of Desmond and Clay ofc.