Trophy guide is misleading, refer to this

imminent-file5

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only tricky parts of the trophies are getting a plane kill and being the best squad on each map. Other than that, the trophies are not too bad. you may want to turbo your way out of 100 matches and leave your PS3 on if you happen to own a turbo controller. If you want to play the hundred rounds, prepare to deal with max level players to play brutal and unfair, which is the part of the game can be unfun. 

• Like 1

Thanks. Yeah, I used a Turbo for about a full day before anything else. I'm not sure if I had fulfilled the conditions for Best Squad or not. However, the trophy popped after I got a sniper kill. Definitely bugged. 

I also want to add that I'm completely certain capture assists are tracked as standard flag captures and, therefore, count toward the Veteran trophy. The second stats screen at the end of matches displays the number of captures and doesn't distinguish between the two types. I know for a fact I didn't have 5 and 25 full flag captures when those trophies registered. I had just gotten that kind of capture when those trophies popped, though. Maybe that's necessary to trigger them, I'm not sure. Could just be a coincidence.

Either way, Veteran isn't as terrible for a newbie thanks to this fact.

• Like 2