How is this today?

Dan_WatsonAU

• 2 weeks later...

We’ve been playing through the whole lot including DLC coop. The main game was fine aside from occasionally crashing on a mission and having to reload. Most of the DLC was fine. A couple of the collectible trophies glitched out but in a good way…my coop partner got them early but I had to keep going and finish the requirements.

Im playing on PS4 and he on PS5. Loading times are obviously a lot better for him, and it’s helped that he can track our progress (although on some of the DLC it doesn’t track right, but it still pops the trophies).

In summary…go for it!

• Like 2

I haven't played the DLC's yet, but the main game is a lot of fun. Co-oping is awesome. Farming isn't boring (and not required for plat). No glitches for me. The only trophy that took me time to get was good against robots, but i did it solo. 

I think bordelands games are better to be played after all the updates and dlc are launched because you don't have to be updating your gear after every dlc then.

About doing the story together, you can do it entirely with 4 buddies, if i'm not mistaken. But keep in mind that only the host campaign will progress.

go for it!²

• Like 1

I had a lot of fun, up until the raid. Now ironically, I joined a group to do some of the harder challenges like the arena and this dude threw down a weapon and a shield. The weapon was level 1 and does 20 mil damage +. 

i guess people cheat that game like borderland 2. Thé game was fun though, it starts rough but it’s a fun and easy platinum

• 1 month later...
On 29-12-2022 at 10:40 PM, Pen_Dragon_138 said:

I haven't played the DLC's yet, but the main game is a lot of fun. Co-oping is awesome. Farming isn't boring (and not required for plat). No glitches for me. The only trophy that took me time to get was good against robots, but i did it solo. 

I think bordelands games are better to be played after all the updates and dlc are launched because you don't have to be updating your gear after every dlc then.

About doing the story together, you can do it entirely with 4 buddies, if i'm not mistaken. But keep in mind that only the host campaign will progress.

go for it!²

Wait only the host ?? I played the 4 version when it came out this was not the case? Everything you do you also keep in your own session. You just gotta make sure you’re both exactly at the same quests right ?