Any 100% video or texted guides

Titanomachy_75

5 hours ago, KHfanboy12 said:

Just follow the maps on their guide for collectibles/side missions. You don't really need a walkthrough for this game because the game always tells you where to go next on the map to advance and also nothing is missable.

Yeah, I did little research on it your right. You know a good build to take on the S rankings? 

56 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah, I did little research on it your right. You know a good build to take on the S rankings? 

Most of the missions I S-ranked first time without really trying. If you have to go back and replay for S rank, don't use any items at all - even one item use tanks your rating bad. You also get extra points each time you summon your einherjars and when you use your skills. Save points refill both of these meters, so whenever you approach a save point, spam summons/skills until you can't anymore, and then refill at the save point.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KHfanboy12 said:

Most of the missions I S-ranked first time without really trying. If you have to go back and replay for S rank, don't use any items at all - even one item use tanks your rating bad. You also get extra points each time you summon your einherjars and when you use your skills. Save points refill both of these meters, so whenever you approach a save point, spam summons/skills until you can't anymore, and then refill at the save point.

thks