This game deserves a remake

saiyanbloodstyle

I really enjoyed playing through this but it's such a shame it's stuck on PS3 (for us Playstation users) and now copies of the game aren't cheap too so makes it harder for people to experience this.

Not a perfect game no, it has its flaws but overall a fun experience, would likely get banned in certain countries though because the blood and gore in this game are insane!

But a PS5 remake would be nice alongside a sequel, not going to happen most likely so if you can grab a copy on PS3, great game once you learn it.

As a bonus the 3 original splatterhouse games are in this too so that's nice.

Edited by saiyanbloodstyle
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

It’s an interesting read on the development of the game and what it all went through 

I enjoyed it for what it was, wish it was actually able to be finished and not a buggy mess and not end on a cliffhanger but oh well

https://www.polygon.com/features/2018/5/21/17370590/splatterhouse-2010-what-went-wrong

Thanks for that, it's an interesting read, seemed like development hell for it! Sometimes it was buggy for sure and i encountered some game breaking bugs in the arenas but i was able to finish everything.

I bet Sony would do a good job on this, problem is i can't see Sony making a game like this these day.

• Like 1