"Database login failure" - platinum (hopefully) temporarily unobtainable

Varhur

Seems to just be a ps5 issue from what I can tell. I only own a ps4 and have not run into this issue. Also, my friend who was boosting this with me owns both a ps4 and ps5, and can still connect with his ps4. I don't really understand what would cause a disconnect between ps4 and ps5 in this regard though.

EDIT: Just tried logging in again and it is no longer working for me on the ps4, though my friend is still able to connect on his ps4. Have there been any shutdown warnings?

Edited by steveblazinggrin
Update

On 26.12.2022 at 6:50 PM, steveblazinggrin said:

Seems to just be a ps5 issue from what I can tell. I only own a ps4 and have not run into this issue. Also, my friend who was boosting this with me owns both a ps4 and ps5, and can still connect with his ps4. I don't really understand what would cause a disconnect between ps4 and ps5 in this regard though.

EDIT: Just tried logging in again and it is no longer working for me on the ps4, though my friend is still able to connect on his ps4. Have there been any shutdown warnings?

I don't have a PS5, so all those errors were happening on PS4 for me. What's weird is that yesterday my friend had access to MP, while I had "database login failure" again. And no, no shutdown warnings of the P2P portion.

12 hours ago, Varhur said:

I don't have a PS5, so all those errors were happening on PS4 for me. What's weird is that yesterday my friend had access to MP, while I had "database login failure" again. And no, no shutdown warnings of the P2P portion.

I have access to the servers again today. The servers seem to be pretty wonky with when you can and can't log on. 

At least for me and I'm based in the UK. I am still getting the database login failure error. I hope they fix this so I can grind out these remaining matches. I could log on yesterday but was gaining 0 xp after each match and no auto pops either as I am working through all 3 stacks and getting each to just requiring matches and the plat