Tips for midnight suns plat

TLittle1212

Yeah.  As said, the only things to make sure you do is always respond to club invitations and gather 10 of every reagent.  You have to have 10 of each on you at once.  Oh and make sure you pet/praise the dog every day for 15 days in a row, as well as pet/praise the cat 4 times.  The cat doesn't have to be every day or anything.  Just make sure you pet/praise when you see/hear the cat.

None of that is really missable, though, because you can keep playing forever after you finish the game.  Just helps cut down on overall play time needed for the platinum.

On 1/5/2023 at 11:37 AM, MagicZeroX said:

My understanding is thats easier to start a NG+ and do dark.

Can affirm. Better to start light and then do NG+ on dark because you will lose friendship points when going dark too. But if you're doing it on NG+ then odds are a lot of your relationships are already maxed and they can't go back down a level by losing friendship xp. Also it's better to get through the story missions quickly while doing this, since you will get A LOT of dark dialog options once you get to the part where you've finally rescued Wanda. I jumped up like 60/70 points in only a few missions at that point.

It took me about 7 hours

On 27.12.2022 at 10:47 PM, TLittle1212 said:

Am about to start marvel midnight suns is there things I have to do frist or just tips in general?

I have written a full text guide for the game :D 

https://www.ben-gun.com/midnight-suns-trophy-guide/

Note: Many asks about the light and dark balance trophies - start NG+ after getting all other trophies, it only takes about 5+ hours to get it - just skip every cutscene and talk with all heroes between missions.