Need DLC for the trophies?

footballpro52

Yes. You won't be able to reach higher reputation without it and I did play the dlc mission Counterfeit with  2 friends so they got the Quick Hands trophy (defuse C4) but i didn't receive the trophy only until i bought the dlc and fulfilled the requirement again.

I grinded several hours for  1 billion dollar and then with dlc several hours again for higher, new maximum reputation. A very bad idea

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 29.12.2022 at 4:44 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Yes. You won't be able to reach higher reputation without it and I did play the dlc mission Counterfeit with  2 friends so they got the Quick Hands trophy (defuse C4) but i didn't receive the trophy only until i bought the dlc and fulfilled the requirement again.

I grinded several hours for  1 billion dollar and then with dlc several hours again for higher, new maximum reputation. A very bad idea

What does your second paragraph mean? Does buying the DLC reset your progress?

Also, does it mean you cant download it off a friend's account, or do you need to own the DLC yourself for some reason?

45 minutes ago, servus99 said:

What does your second paragraph mean? Does buying the DLC reset your progress?

Also, does it mean you cant download it off a friend's account, or do you need to own the DLC yourself for some reason?

I meant i grinded money for several hours to reach 1 billion dollar but after installing the dlc i had to grind again a few hours to unlock some equipment. With the dlc installed before grinding 1 billion dollar would allow you reach the equipment while surpassing the 1 billion dollar trophy easily.

You do have to have the dlc installed otherwise you won't get any trophies of the conent. I haven't ever tried to download the dlc from another account but my own so no idea if you can install it from someone else's account.