Tiger Has Tacos if You Have Trophies

Annoyingtiger888

I love the formatting of your checklist, Tiger!

I look forward to hearing how you go with The Witcher 3, Hogwarts Legacy, Mass Effect, Stories and Modern Warfare II. Our tastes seem to have a healthy crossover without being too similar. ?

Doing so many challenges in one year is difficult so best of luck. I know how you feel... I'm in four year-long PSNP events in addition to a personal challenge, so I'm personally putting off getting the last handful of "every genre" and "A-Z games without platinums" until 2024/5. Hopefully you can beat me to it. ??

15 minutes ago, Platinum_Vice said:

I love the formatting of your checklist, Tiger!

I look forward to hearing how you go with The Witcher 3, Hogwarts Legacy, Mass Effect, Stories and Modern Warfare II. Our tastes seem to have a healthy crossover without being too similar. 1f60e.png

Doing so many challenges in one year is difficult so best of luck. I know how you feel... I'm in four year-long PSNP events in addition to a personal challenge, so I'm personally putting off getting the last handful of "every genre" and "A-Z games without platinums" until 2024/5. Hopefully you can beat me to it. 1f913.png1f918.png

Thank you! :D I'm trying to make the thread look nice without going overboard haha

The Witcher 3 is currently glitched for me so I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish it or if I'll have to start over again. It happened after that update they did, now it crashes every time I start the bloody baron mission. Mass Effect is sooo fun which is surprising because I was sure I wouldn't like it. I'm not a big sci-fi/space fan but this game has left me speechless. It's just so fun and I love the story and the characters. Stories is also really fun, but I think I uninstalled it for a new game I wanted to play haha

It definitely can be, but I tried to crossover as many games as I could. That way I can not only finish them easier, but it gives me that extra boost of motivation! Let's do our best to complete them but, most importantly, enjoy some games along the way.

• Like 1

HBfwvxK.png

January 24th, 2023

Hello, fellow gamers, and welcome to my weekly report! I'm still working on the formatting and what information I want to include in this report, so please bear with me.

First off, here's my update for the Attack on Completion event for this week:

Hatoful Boyfriend / 9 of 17 Trophies (47%) ➟ 17 of 17 (100%)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom / 16 of 33 Trophies (28%) ➟ 21 of 33 (44%)

Otoko Cross: Pretty Boys Mahjong Solitaire / 7 of 13 (55%) ➟ 9 of 13 (73%)

Tearaway Unfolded / 4 of 35 Trophies (5%) ➟ 26 of 35 (48%)

Among Us Hide N Seek DLC / 0 of 9 Trophies (0%)  ➟ 9 of 9 (100%)

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan / 17 of 31 Trophies (34%) ➟ 23 of 31 (61%)

* Heavenly Bodies / 0 of 26 Trophies (0%) ➟ 2 of 26 (3%)

Total Percentage: 39.46% ➟ 40.10%

Read More

Spoiler

My SpongeBob game has glitched out with one of the spatulas, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to 100% this game, which is super frustrating. Like, I kept failing to slide to get it and then it stopped appearing. When I talk to Mr. Krabs, he acts as if I completed the task but the spatula is still silver on my map. Someone said that they quit the game for a few days and came back only for it to fix itself so I'm really hoping that's the case for me. I sent an email to the company but no reply yet. I doubt they can, or will, do anything to help, though, and I don't have the capacity to redo the whole game again lmao

I have decided to save the 100% for Otoko Cross for my birthday since someone mentioned it on the forums before and I think that's a cool idea! I've made a lot of progress on Tearaway but it's crazy to think that I'm still not even halfway there lol The Among Us DLC was pretty fun and it only took... I think two and a half days to complete? Not a bad grind at all. It's hella easier to kill as the seeker than the imposter.

After joining the choices and consequences challenge here on PSNP, I finally decided to pick up Man of Medan again and work on the trophies. It's not too bad, just time consuming because you have to play through the whole game and make certain choices or you'll mess it up. As for Heavenly Bodies... I'm still on the fence about this game. It seems fun, but it's also along the line of I Am Bread or Octodad and can be super frustrating. I swear I spent like 15 minutes just trying to move the fecker from one room to the next lmao The Newtonian mode scares me because I'm already struggling on the regular setting.

As for updates on the thread, I've added banners for each challenge! I'll also be moving the reviews from the main page to its own separate post, separating them alphabetically rather than having them all in one spoiler. I also want to add trophy milestones and my backlogged games to my game post. That'll take some time since I have so many lol I'm also thinking about adding a section for my non-PS4 games (like mobile games.) I don't think anyone really cares about those, though.

I'm currently working on my among us review. I have starlit kart and otoko cross on the back burner since I haven't finished them yet, but jesus christ, it's gonna take ages to unlock all those carts in starlit so it's gonna be a while for that. I haven't decided if I'm going to review the older games I finished because, if I do, the reviews will be pretty short because my memory is trash so I don't really remember them all that well.

Also, I heard that goldeneye 007 is getting a remake for switch and xbox! I'm not sure when or if it's out already but I NEED it. That game was my childhood on the N64 and I got super excited when I saw that there was a remake on the table.

With that, I think that's everything for the week. If you made it this far, thanks for reading! Here, have a taco for your suffering:

taco-gif-6.gif 

NHXWPCC.png 

A couple of notes to keep in mind here:

1. My reviews are NOT professional reviews. They're just my thoughts and experiences during the game.

2. I try to avoid cussing too much but I used to be a sailor in a past life, it's my second language.

3. Once the list grows, I'll be separating them alphabetically rather than one giant list.

4. I write reviews for a game if:

a - I've platinumed/100% that game;

b - I've played the game but have no intention of going back;

c - The game has closed and I can no longer play it.

A-M

N-Z

Spoiler