[VIDEO/TEXT] All Trophies in 5 Hours

Optinooby

• 1 month later...

Great guide. Managed to get the platinum on the PS4 version in just under 10 hours using it.

As a warning for those wanting to use this guide to also autopop on the PS5 version, if you transfer the post-platinum save from this walkthrough from a PS4, most trophies will pop except a few miscellaneous ones, but more importantly the skill upgrades and 2 stats at 100 trophies, I assume because the guide gets you to pop those and then reload the save after.

What would be best to do is to pop those trophies on the PS5 as soon as you do on the PS4 by transferring the save over, and then carrying on the guide. Or keeping those saves to transfer later to your PS5 and pop them all together.

If you find yourself in the position I was where it's only those trophies left, what I ended up doing was popping all the misc trophies first so I was just left with the skill point and 2x100 stat ones. Then I finished the main storyline, started new game+ and immediately hunted down bandit camps using a guide or map. Each camp gives you a skill book, plus you will level enough to have the extra 50 stat points to invest in agility, or you can go find the devices that boost your agility again as they also respawn in new game+. Took about 2 hours to get the 16 skill points & 5 levels, then save, invest them in all the melee, reload, and invest them all into ranged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadeRyderGold said:

Great guide. Managed to get the platinum on the PS4 version in just under 10 hours using it.

As a warning for those wanting to use this guide to also autopop on the PS5 version, if you transfer the post-platinum save from this walkthrough from a PS4, most trophies will pop except a few miscellaneous ones, but more importantly the skill upgrades and 2 stats at 100 trophies, I assume because the guide gets you to pop those and then reload the save after.

What would be best to do is to pop those trophies on the PS5 as soon as you do on the PS4 by transferring the save over, and then carrying on the guide. Or keeping those saves to transfer later to your PS5 and pop them all together.

If you find yourself in the position I was where it's only those trophies left, what I ended up doing was popping all the misc trophies first so I was just left with the skill point and 2x100 stat ones. Then I finished the main storyline, started new game+ and immediately hunted down bandit camps using a guide or map. Each camp gives you a skill book, plus you will level enough to have the extra 50 stat points to invest in agility, or you can go find the devices that boost your agility again as they also respawn in new game+. Took about 2 hours to get the 16 skill points & 5 levels, then save, invest them in all the melee, reload, and invest them all into ranged.

Thanks for that info mate, I should have considered this when making it and just advised you to make a manual save at those times and never overwrite it.

Though I honestly didnt look into the Autopop with this game at all. Dunno why actually because I normally make a autopop guide alongside the main guide as well, maybe I was just too burnt out with this as it took longer than expected to plan.

I will see if I can add this to the text guide at least and perhaps pin a comment on the youtube video.

So from what you experienced, when would it be best for me to advise players to make Manual Saves useful for autopopping some of these trophies, what trophies were they exactly..?

Thanks ;)

• Like 1

Hi, looks like a good guide, I'm planning on starting this up and will most likely use this in order to save time on other stuff.

I've a queston for your build - why do you only upgrade intelect for your character and will it have some lasting impact if I'd do the same? for example health/armor at beginning might be ok to not upgrade, but wont you get one-shotted later on in the game if its still base health/armor stat ? 

37 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Thanks for that info mate, I should have considered this when making it and just advised you to make a manual save at those times and never overwrite it.

Though I honestly didnt look into the Autopop with this game at all. Dunno why actually because I normally make a autopop guide alongside the main guide as well, maybe I was just too burnt out with this as it took longer than expected to plan.

I will see if I can add this to the text guide at least and perhaps pin a comment on the youtube video.

So from what you experienced, when would it be best for me to advise players to make Manual Saves useful for autopopping some of these trophies, what trophies were they exactly..?

Thanks ;)

Yeh that must have been A LOT of planning, even running through it the second time I was getting really lost :D I think the autopop wasn't always working too so that might be another reason.

It's probably best to suggest transferring the saves and popping them on PS5 at the same time as you do it in the guide.

The exact trophies that didn't autopop were:

Miscellaneous Trophies that can be done quickly (don't need to keep saves really unless you want to save a minute or two)

• Starstruck - Just requires crafting the weapon as it states in the guide again (as the video says to reload after crafting)
  • Bagman - Just warp to Honki and buy something
  • DNA Overload - Requires going to a cooling tower and recoding DNA
  • Heavy Metal - Just boarding the Mekton in the deadzone seems to immediately pop it

Trophies that require extra grinding (suggested transferring save first, or new game+ as in previous comment)

• Max Gains - If all stats are invested in intellect, you'll need an extra 50 to bump agility again
  • Hack n' Slash - If following guide exactly you'll be short 15 points to unlock all melee skills
  • Pew Pew! - If following guide exactly you'll be short 16 points to unlock all gun skills

Also looking at my trophy stats in only took just over an hour to get all those extra stats and skills, and I was being super slow about it (as I say I got very lost) so it's not a huge deal if they miss out on save transfer.

Edited by ShadeRyderGold
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, ShadeRyderGold said:

Yeh that must have been A LOT of planning, even running through it the second time I was getting really lost :D I think the autopop wasn't always working too so that might be another reason.

It's probably best to suggest transferring the saves and popping them on PS5 at the same time as you do it in the guide.

The exact trophies that didn't autopop were:

Miscellaneous Trophies that can be done quickly (don't need to keep saves really unless you want to save a minute or two)

• Starstruck - Just requires crafting the weapon as it states in the guide again (as the video says to reload after crafting)
  • Bagman - Just warp to Honki and buy something
  • DNA Overload - Requires going to a cooling tower and recoding DNA
  • Heavy Metal - Just boarding the Mekton in the deadzone seems to immediately pop it

Trophies that require extra grinding (suggested transferring save first, or new game+ as in previous comment)

• Max Gains - If all stats are invested in intellect, you'll need an extra 50 to bump agility again
  • Hack n' Slash - If following guide exactly you'll be short 15 points to unlock all melee skills
  • Pew Pew! - If following guide exactly you'll be short 16 points to unlock all gun skills

Also looking at my trophy stats in only took just over an hour to get all those extra stats and skills, and I was being super slow about it (as I say I got very lost) so it's not a huge deal if they miss out on save transfer.

Thanks, i'll try to add it in somewhere when i get time.

1 hour ago, DaScorpio_ said:

Hi, looks like a good guide, I'm planning on starting this up and will most likely use this in order to save time on other stuff.

I've a queston for your build - why do you only upgrade intelect for your character and will it have some lasting impact if I'd do the same? for example health/armor at beginning might be ok to not upgrade, but wont you get one-shotted later on in the game if its still base health/armor stat ? 

Go for intellect because it has the most overpowered abilities with the least investment.

There maybe other reasons but cant recall exactly.

Armor/health wont matter so much when the build gets good as you will be killing enemies in seconds. And you can always increase your defence by equipping better clothing, which i never really do

• Like 1