The Backlog Pyramid Season 3

Yes it is back for another run. I stepped away for awhile as I had too much on my plate but now I feel that I am able to do these things again. 

So you may be wondering what this challenge is all about well let me show you. 

1S879b96.png   UR x1

1Sbe6201.png1Sc107bf.pngVR x2

1Sba5d3d.png1S972938.png1S0df2db.png R x3

1Sb711fa.png1S0e9aa8.png1Sc06160.png1Sb71afa.png C/UC x4

UR: Crash 4

VR: Persona 4 Golden, Final Fantasy X

R; Cris Tales, Lego Star Wars, My Hero One's Justice

C/UC: Eiyuden Chronicle Rising, A Plague Tale, Lego Harry Potter, Life is Strange True Colors

Every Pyramid will consist of 10 games. It goes off of the 100% completion rating. So if  it is just a plat use that percentage, if it has DLC use the 100%, same for non plats.  The pyramid consists of 4 games with a Common/Uncommon rating, 3 games with a Rare rating, 2 with a Very Rare rating, and 1 Ultra Rare. 

Edit: If you choose not to go for the DLC of a game use the base plat rating, just specify in your list. 

Edit: There were some that did it in reverse where there were 4 UR, 3 VR, 2 R and 1 and that is good as well. 

My actual first pyramid will be just games on played backlog or RPG's but that is just a suggestion. It could be all PS Plus games, or vita/PS3/PS4/PS5, or games you have owned for some time but just have not gotten to. There are many ideas. I would say the only stipulation is that at the time you make the pyramid it is something you already own. But once you move on to a second pyramid, anything you acquired while working on the current pyramid can then be added to the next one. I would just say that it need to be at least a month after a game releases so it gives time for that percentage to stabilize. 

How do I sign up?

Make a post saying you will sign up and post your pyramid on that post. Update it with your completions as you go along. Look above for an example. I used the Plat tiles as they are more uniform, The PS5 game tiles through it out of whack of trying to making a pyramid anymore.  In the OP I will keep a list of the participants and for each whole pyramid you get a plat icon. So how may pyramids can you stack?

You have one swap per pyramid. You also do not have to complete them in any said order. Just get them done. I do not have a preference on the amount already played on a certain game. this is for fun and maybe certain bragging rights as people get some completed. No race involved or prize at the end besides personal satisfaction for a job well done. I may give you a slow clap but that is maybe the extent.

Start Date is Today and will run continuously until I get tired of doing it and someone else want to take over.

Participants:

@kingofbattle8174

@cerafinn

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 3

Ok I have settled on my list I believe.

1S8874fc.png

1S5ef019.png1S4485b4.png

1S1a9725.png1Sf0b797.png1S4cc0ba.png

1S0e6362.png1S8eb796.png12S86fb79.png1S56fb84.png

UR:

American Fugitive/ with DLC 4.83%

VR:

Planet Coaster  6.69%

Marvel Spiderman/ with DLC 8.07%

R:

Rustler: 14.77%

Biomutant: 12.68%

Yakuza Like a Dragon  14.44%

C/UC:

The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince: 46.11%

Atelier Ryza 1: 35.33%

Brothers: 39.04%

Blue Reflection Second Light: 30.12%

I'm all for this.

1S42d6d0.png

1S7e2984.png1Sf39938.png

1S9b1ce4.png1S8b6eca.png1Sd0c73b.png
1S447489.png  1S081b25.png  1Sf84605.png1S3158eb.png

Spoiler

UR: Armello - 43%
VR: Final Fantasy X-2 - 3% | Vampyr - 10%
R: World of Final Fantasy - 22% | Pyre - 1% | Gravity Rush 2 - 2%
UC/C: Bloodborne - 2% | Our World is Ended - 35% | Horizon Forbidden West - 32% | Persona 5 R - 1%

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cerafinn said:

I'm all for this.

1S42d6d0.png

1S7e2984.png1Sf39938.png

Reveal hidden contents

UC/C: Bloodborne - 2% | Our World is Ended - 35% | Horizon Forbidden West - 32% | Persona 5 R - 1%

Added,

Games may need some tinkering unless you are not going for DLC's. For instance Bloodborne moves up to R with DLC. Forbidden West is a UR with DLC. 

I will go back to the main topic and give people a choice about which to choose. 

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Added,

Games may need some tinkering unless you are not going for DLC's. For instance Bloodborne moves up to R with DLC. Forbidden West is a UR with DLC. 

I will go back to the main topic and give people a choice about which to choose. 

I think it'll be fine since I'm not going for DLC, just the base game.

1 hour ago, cerafinn said:

I'm all for this.

1S42d6d0.png

1S7e2984.png1Sf39938.png

Reveal hidden contents

ok sounds good then. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I want to join this, as I don't have any idea for ultra rare plats as most of the games in that rarity are a bit too challenging for me. (The only ultra rare platinum I have is Dark Cloud 2 because nobody really cares about that game despite it being fun. I'm worried if I review it, more people will play it and it will drop out of UR-dom.)

I could build a pyramid but it would be topless without the UR. :(