Hitman 3 - Hitman 1 access pass (non-GOTY)

Tidus755

Hello, I have Hitman 1 (non GOTY) and Hitman 2 Gold, and planning to buy Hitman 3.

I looked at the add-ons from Hitman 3 and it seems like the only HItman 1 access pass that exists is for GOTY currently. Does that mean that if I get all trophies in Hitman 1, they won't autopop the Hitman 3 "hitman 1 DLCs"?

This trilogy is so confusing, man...

On 6.01.2023 at 9:41 PM, Tidus755 said:

Hello, I have Hitman 1 (non GOTY) and Hitman 2 Gold, and planning to buy Hitman 3.

I looked at the add-ons from Hitman 3 and it seems like the only HItman 1 access pass that exists is for GOTY currently. Does that mean that if I get all trophies in Hitman 1, they won't autopop the Hitman 3 "hitman 1 DLCs"?

This trilogy is so confusing, man...

When you have Hitman 1 game (disc or digital) you will get Hitman 1 GOTY Access Pass for Hitman 3 for free. So you get a free upgrade to the GOTY Edition access pass if you only own the Standard Edition of H1. With Hitman 1 game (disc or digital) you also get a Hitman Legacy pack in Hitman 2 for free. So you are able to play Hitman 1 as an original game or as a DLC in Hitman 2 or Hitman 3.

If you want to transfer your save from Hitman 1 to Hitman 3 - that is impossible. Save transfer only works from Hitman 2 -> Hitman 3.

So best way to experience this trilogy is to play Hitman 1 as a Legacy DLC in Hitman 2, then complete Hitman 2 with its dlc. After that transfer your 100% save to Hitman 3. That way you will have 100% in Hitman 2 and Hitman 3.

Here is the official info:

About Hitman 3 Hitman 1 GOTY Access Pass:

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-access-pass-faq/

About Hitman 2 H1 Legacy Pack:

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-legacy-faq/

Edited by Kristmas2

On 12.01.2023 at 6:15 PM, I-Raito-Yagami-I said:

I have a question I downloaded H1, H2 and the H2 pass if now I buy H3 in physical version I can play all the DLC on H3 where you must also download H3 on the store?

If you have H1, H2, and H2 expansion pass for Hitman 3, you will be able to play all missions when you get Hitman 3 disc or digital. You can also download a free hitman 3 starter pack and play H1 and H2 there and even earn trophies :D

Edited by Kristmas2