Will it spoil the rest of the show?

Hello, I am new to anime. I've recently finished the Naruto series (the first one) on Netflix. And I also got the platinum trophy for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, it was a lot of fun. My concern is if I'm to continue play the rest of the series, will it spoil the show for me? because I'm looking at NUNS2. 3 and 4, they seem very easy to platinum. I'm currently watch Naruto Shippuden by the way. 

It depends where you are in Shippuden. The games follow the anime, but are not as detailed as the anime/manga and change a few things.

- Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - Start of Shippuden up to the conclusion of the "Pain" arc.

- Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Great Ninja World War with different ending (from what I remember - played 2 and 3 ages ago on the 360)

4 is in my backlog so I haven`t played it yet, but it has a DLC called Road to Boruto, so I assume it covers the rest of the series.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, iP4rKzY95 said:

Hello, I am new to anime. I've recently finished the Naruto series (the first one) on Netflix. And I also got the platinum trophy for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, it was a lot of fun. My concern is if I'm to continue play the rest of the series, will it spoil the show for me? because I'm looking at NUNS2. 3 and 4, they seem very easy to platinum. I'm currently watch Naruto Shippuden by the way. 

If you don’t mind being spoiled as you progress while you play, keep enjoying the saga. If, on the other hand, you would prefer to take surprises with anime, it’s better to stop playing and focus on anime or manga. The Naruto games have the plot of the original series so yes, the games will reveal the plot of the manganime.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...