One Piece Odyssey - Cube Fragment Locations [COLLECTIBLES]

Ben-Gun

This video series covers all the Cubes in the game!! Including all Character Cube Fragments. Luckily you don't need to collect them all to earn all trophies [Platinum].

You need a bunch of Cubes tied to each character and a total of 99 Yaya Cubes. You will have earned most trophies related to the character Cubes by the end of the game. The Sky Tower (final area) have a lot of those to collect.

YAYA CUBES

CUBE FRAGMENTS

WAFORD

ALABASTA

WATER SEVEN

MARINEFORD

DRESSROSA

MORE VIDEOES ADDED DAILY

Edited by Ben-Gun
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MynraVJ said:

Thank you!

any missable trophy? 

No - nothing is missable ?

4 hours ago, PETMAN3000 said:

are there more than 99 yaya cubes ? because there is a side story where you have to give some to a NPC (already gave him 13)

so do you have to carry the 99 cubes on you or is it accumulated for the 99 cubes trophy?

Good question - Then there must be more than 99. Cleared a lot of the content for the game, only got 65 yaya cubes atm

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

No - nothing is missable ?

Good question - Then there must be more than 99. Cleared a lot of the content for the game, only got 65 yaya cubes atm

my guess is there are exactly 99 in the game.

when you take a look at the objectives in the game, the last objective for the yaya cubes indicates that there are 19 yaya cube side stories

the first mission wants 8 cubes, then 5 for every other mission

so that's 1x 8 for the first mission and 18 x 5 for the rest = 98

Q68OB4E.jpg

also I THINK you can give them to the quest giver without having to worry that you need to have all 99 in your possession.. once you have collected 99 in total (not in your possession) the trophy should pop. 

Edited by PETMAN3000

11 hours ago, PETMAN3000 said:

my guess is there are exactly 99 in the game.

when you take a look at the objectives in the game, the last objective for the yaya cubes indicates that there are 19 yaya cube side stories

the first mission wants 8 cubes, then 5 for every other mission

so that's 1x 8 for the first mission and 18 x 5 for the rest = 98

Q68OB4E.jpg

also I THINK you can give them to the quest giver without having to worry that you need to have all 99 in your possession.. once you have collected 99 in total (not in your possession) the trophy should pop. 

Damn... that sucks. Really want to make a video. But need to look through 30 hours of footage and find the spots for the cubes... ☠️

EDIT: Yaya Cubes only exist in memorias right? Havent found any in Waford as far as I remember.

Edited by Ben-Gun