1960s bat-mobile download help

wackt1

So like I know that the 1960s batmobile needed for the DLC trophy is (I think) in the ps4 exclusive skins pack. I am able to download and install it, however the problem is that the vehicle wont show up as a selectable vehicle in the AR challenges menu for the batmobile races or the two challenges for blowing up the militia cars. Do y'all have any suggestion on how to fix this?

Do you have "Batman™: Arkham Knight Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Pack" downloaded? From the description and pictures, that's probably the one that contains the actual 1960s batmobile vehicle. The other one might just be a skin for the default batmobile and not a different vehicle (the 1960s batmobile achievement is also on xbox so shouldn't be a PS4 exclusive).

8 hours ago, masnevets said:

Do you have "Batman2122.png: Arkham Knight Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Pack" downloaded? From the description and pictures, that's probably the one that contains the actual 1960s batmobile vehicle. The other one might just be a skin for the default batmobile and not a different vehicle (the 1960s batmobile achievement is also on xbox so shouldn't be a PS4 exclusive).

ill look into it 

8 hours ago, masnevets said:

Do you have "Batman2122.png: Arkham Knight Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Pack" downloaded? From the description and pictures, that's probably the one that contains the actual 1960s batmobile vehicle. The other one might just be a skin for the default batmobile and not a different vehicle (the 1960s batmobile achievement is also on xbox so shouldn't be a PS4 exclusive).

thanks for the information, can confirm that the DLC you mentioned has the 1960s batmobile. thanks for the tip

• Like 1