Best Guide to use for Trophy Hunting?

TheRealMasonJar

On 3/28/2023 at 11:13 AM, manudude02 said:

Is there anyone else finding it impossible to get fusion accidents? I have 100% compendium and done around 150 triangle fusions after beating the game for the 2nd time, and still nothing. Playing on PS5 EU Normal mode if it matters.

Sadly it's just 100% random & there really isn't any advice to give. It too me awhile of fusing as well before I finally got it (went out of my way for it). There are a lot of theories on how to increase/decrease chances like not skipping the cutscene increases chances (this is bull since if you get a fusion accident, it won't let you skip the cutscene anyway), going on accident days (this one only applies to increased chances of accident floors in Tartarus, not fusions), doing triangle fusions (the chances are the same between all fusions, though it's recommended to do duo fusions since you can fill your stock & fuse more in 1 go), refreshing the floor by either coming on a different day or going into Tartarus (this is just purely placebo).

Sadly the only advice I can give is to just keep fusing until you get it

7 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Sadly it's just 100% random & there really isn't any advice to give. It too me awhile of fusing as well before I finally got it (went out of my way for it). There are a lot of theories on how to increase/decrease chances like not skipping the cutscene increases chances (this is bull since if you get a fusion accident, it won't let you skip the cutscene anyway), going on accident days (this one only applies to increased chances of accident floors in Tartarus, not fusions), doing triangle fusions (the chances are the same between all fusions, though it's recommended to do duo fusions since you can fill your stock & fuse more in 1 go), refreshing the floor by either coming on a different day or going into Tartarus (this is just purely placebo).

Sadly the only advice I can give is to just keep fusing until you get it

Interesting, I keep reading it is a 1/64 chance for duo fusions and a 1/32 chance for triangle fusions, will try duos next time I turn it on.