Is there a guide for this anywhere?

Camokidd87

Ive looked around a bit for a guide for this game and cant find one. There's videos here and there on a few collectables or certain trophies but nothing like a normal written guide. Theres one video i found thats 3 hours long and the guy beats it 100 percent but if i just watch that and then pause and do what he does every few minutes itll take the enjoyment out of the game. Id like to play normally but with a guide just to tell me what i need to make sure i dont miss to avoid a 2nd playthrough because there's no chapter select ect. The game looks like a hidden gem and it used to be 20 bucks but its on sale for 3 so im considering picking it up. Cant find much on how long it is or difficulty rating ect so any help would be appreciated. 

this may help you out, I think this is what I used but it was so long ago so I don’t remember. Game is easy, couple hours at most. 2/10 on difficulty.  There really isn’t a written guide anywhere but the game is linear.  

Edited by BseBal
  • Like 3

I just recently platted this. I would say 3/10, roughly 10 hour plat. It was quite enjoyable. Really not overly difficult. With the tips noted on the forums here, and the video @BseBal linked, you shouldn't have any difficulty. Really the only missable is May the Giants be with you, as if you don't talk to all the Beatles you won't get this quest and there's no freeplay/chapter select.

I would definitely recommend the game at the current price. Bit of a sleeper hit to me. Plus the platinum trophy image is one of the best looking ones I've seen in a while. (IMO)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

I just recently platted this. I would say 3/10, roughly 10 hour plat. It was quite enjoyable. Really not overly difficult. With the tips noted on the forums here, and the video @BseBal linked, you shouldn't have any difficulty. Really the only missable is May the Giants be with you, as if you don't talk to all the Beatles you won't get this quest and there's no freeplay/chapter select.

I would definitely recommend the game at the current price. Bit of a sleeper hit to me. Plus the platinum trophy image is one of the best looking ones I've seen in a while. (IMO)

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

Thanks to you both. Seems like a decent different type of game thats not overly difficult and not too long plus its only 3 bucks. Ill grab it while i can. I appreciate it!

3 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

Thanks to you both. Seems like a decent different type of game thats not overly difficult and not too long plus its only 3 bucks. Ill grab it while i can. I appreciate it!

I should add, it’s essentially a twin stick shooter. There are a lot of weapons, but I basically used the default gun until the end. The last boss and boss gauntlet leading up to it, are a bit tough. The flame thrower weapon is ridiculously OP

• Like 1