First main boss in MOT (spoilers)

So, I've reached Daril, cheap BS fight, as he constantly spams Ethereal Blast and wipes my entire party in one hit. I was looking forward to reaching the experience farming spot against scumbags, but no, they hat to place this cheap boss along the road. The question is, what level should my chars be to survive ethereal blast? Or what kind of equipment they have to wear? Thanks in advance.

52 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

So, I've reached Daril, cheap BS fight, as he constantly spams Ethereal Blast and wipes my entire party in one hit. I was looking forward to reaching the experience farming spot against scumbags, but no, they hat to place this cheap boss along the road. The question is, what level should my chars be to survive ethereal blast? Or what kind of equipment they have to wear? Thanks in advance.

Just slap Dead man walking role either on Miki to get immortal healer or Victor (if i remember his name correctly) to get immortal DPS that can spam healing skill. You can look up how to further make a build in some guide.