Game thoughts / Trophy tips

visighost

Precious little information on this out there… for a good reason? You play a small alien with very sensitive skin who has to gather crystals in underwater tunnels.

There are 12 regular levels and 8 in dark mode. The only difference between both is that there are more crystals to gather in dark mode (8 vs. 5… or was it 6?). You have to collect them ALL before you hit the exit crystal or you’ll fail the level, but most are on the way anyhow.

Nothing is missable as you have to finish a level (and thus get its trophy) to unlock the next.

Controls are simple: your alien is slowly sinking, and you can aim in whatever direction and give it a small burst. Too much and you’ll up hitting a wall or obstacle, making you flash red. Hit something else as you’re flashing and you’ll have to start from scratch.

Go in with zero expectations and you may have fun: levels are short enough, and barely distinguishable from each other. The music’s the same theoughout. The colours as well. It’s… well, I paid $1 and I still wouldn’t recommend it, but it IS a step above the shovelware polluting PSN. So I guess there’s that?

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

This shovelware doesn't worth even 5 cents.

Level design is terrible. It even creates no-escape situations.

Some man's SFXed voice comments to be like over the walkie-talkie is a pure creepiness.

I'd recommend to stay way from this.

P.S. Protagonist's name is Nep2no. Nep-two-no.

Edited by true_ven0hm