Full Impossible Mode (NG) - All Chapters Gameplay Walkthrough

BlackTorito

Hey folks, just sharing a full list of gameplay walkthroughs of all chapters in NG - Impossible, of course is not the best walkthrough or optimized, but it's an early start for those jumping straight into this on New Game and it got me pretty smoothly overall. All videos should be up by tomorrow morning since YT is taking forever to process HD/4K.

Overall I think it's comfortable for DS veterans, as always explore and get the maximum nodes and credits you can as it'll make your life much easier and abuse throwing the limbs and poles with kineses. I went with the 4 weapons recommended by PP guide, but honestly, Plasma Cutter is GOD TIER, I wish I'd upgraded the melee special attachment earlier because it's so good.

The Pulse Rifle is good for mid-early, but at late-game I would even say to storage it in favor of a fully upgraded Plasma Cutter, and make sure to upgrade the Force Gun too as it's really good in late-game. I had the Line Gun too, but didn't find it special or anything, though I haven't upgraded it much.

And I forgot to say, you can exit the game safely even after dying/failing objectives (when the music sounds).

Full Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMfWm6eYZ2rAvX4oiltC61ec01XTy46Yw

Edited by BlackTorito
Update
  • Like 1

I did blind run on the Plasma Cutter ONLY and manage to college 150+ log.

I wondering that should i try searching every room and do side quests on the impossible mode?

NG+ to me seem like just a run for alternative ending, doesn't need much attention on explore and looting.

Edited by sharpIIS2

5 hours ago, sharpIIS2 said:

I did blind run on the Plasma Cutter ONLY and manage to college 150+ log.

I wondering that should i try searching every room and do side quests on the impossible mode?

NG+ to me seem like just a run for alternative ending, doesn't need much attention on explore and looting.

I explored a lot in Impossible but this was on NG, if you are going on NG++ you can probably blast it