Trophy don’t pop

jim_guitariste

My guess is you beat one or more of those missions by taking a bots position when the character you were using went down or died. I've had similar issues with getting zwats skins. As I completed the platinum, it made it harder for me to see which act I didn't complete. But eventually found out I took over a bot in a certain mission. So just redo the mission and make sure you don't go down or die before completing the mission. Hives don't void the trophy so don't hesitate to go in them

Edited by Inferno_164

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To anyone wanting to know if its patched or not, it's not and theres no way of knowing which mission bugged so you have to repeat everything. Just finished the complete game solo offline on nightmare difficulty and only got the trophies for act 1 and act 4. ughhhhhh don't really feel like redoing act 2 and 3 😓😓😓   

Just for more information, just like Solis_trad said above, I also never fully died in any mission. Never took control of a bot. So it is indeed random sadly

Edited by Firefox_32

• 1 month later...

If you are still having the same issue, I'm more than welcome to help and see if there is a way around it and making sure it's done right. I'm not aware of those bugs cause I've helped someone platinum it and had no issues with trophies, when he died, we just re did that checkpoint and he got the trophy.

• 4 weeks later...

I played act 2 nightmare offline and didn't get the trophy, I tried replaying checkpoints and beginning the chapter again but nothing.

When I started act 2 from scratch, on nightmare and completed the first mission WHILE ONLINE, the trophy popped. Can't say it's a definite solution but it's what has worked for me.