[FIXED] The game is totally broken. NPC blocking the access.

roxy93e

It is Feb 2023, and the bug with being blocked by NPC in the Hotel is still there. Cannot access room 204 nor 202. Cannot progress with the game. I’m playing NA version installed couple of days ago, so presumably the latest version. I tried the PS4 and PS5. Deleted and reloaded the game multiple times. Restarted from scratch twice. The game is totally broken. I want to contact the devs/publisher. Anyone knows what’s the best way to do it? We cannot let them get away with something like this. 

Edited by roxy93e

18 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've been trying to contact the publishers for over a month now to get them to upload the PS5 lists for Nubla 1 & 2 but they have so far ignored all my emails :(.

Since when did Nubla + Nubla 2 get PS5 releases? I cannot find such versions of either title on the Australian PS Store, both domestically and from websites such as PSPrices and PlatPrices.

37 minutes ago, Dry said:

Since when did Nubla + Nubla 2 get PS5 releases? I cannot find such versions of either title on the Australian PS Store, both domestically and from websites such as PSPrices and PlatPrices.

There are entries for them on Platprices.com if you look in the US and UK sections:

https://platprices.com/game/101024-nubla
https://platprices.com/game/101010-nubla-2

These were released on New Years Eve last year but for whatever reason, have been delisted within the last month.

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2023 at 7:46 AM, roxy93e said:

It is Feb 2023, and the bug with being blocked by NPC in the Hotel is still there. Cannot access room 204 nor 202. Cannot progress with the game. I’m playing NA version installed couple of days ago, so presumably the latest version. I tried the PS4 and PS5. Deleted and reloaded the game multiple times. Restarted from scratch twice. The game is totally broken. I want to contact the devs/publisher. Anyone knows what’s the best way to do it? We cannot let them get away with something like this. 

As a heads up, the devs have finally patched the NA version of this game and you can now access the rooms 204 and 202. The glitched people are now no longer in the hallway. NA version 1.01 will be the fixed version. I've confirmed people are gone but I don't have time till later tomorrow to wrap up the platinum to confirm there are no other issues. 

• Like 2