Bugs Bugs Bugs! Hands off!

LordCS10

This game is just crap. I already have 4 buggable trophies. Does anyone else have problems with the collectible trophies? I've done all the dartboards and beer stations....no trophy! I've done at least 40 Parcel missions....no trophy! Then to top it off, I didn't get a trophy for all the weapon upgrades, but I did get the trophy for all the upgrades. What the fuck? I do have to start a second playthrough for the "Long Live Dedsec" trophy, but I don't feel like trying again and not getting a trophy.
-.-
what can I do to make sure it works on the second playthrough?
Thx Ubisoft! WD Legion destroys everything that made the first two games so excellent!

Collectible trophies are notoriously buggy on this game.

If you want to give yourself the best chance, collect everything with the same character, so just switch back to him or her before completing said activity.

I did it this way and had no issues.

• 4 months later...

Hi!
I just platinumed this buggy mess yesterday.
4 trophies bugged for me:

• 20 parcels boxes - I did 36 when it popped, last 20 in one session, without fast traveling, changing the agent - I was driving from box to box with the shortest distance.
  • All 47 Paste-Up - I did everything with one character, but with fast travelling and few sessions, NO TROPHY, I checked with interactive map and I had everything checked as done. I didn't want to begin new playthrough so I was searching on the web and came across interesting method. From main menu you have to send file to the cloud -> re-launch the game -> download save from cloud -> CONTINUE Campaign -> trophy pops right after loading.
  • Darts and Beers - I did this with 1 character also, but again through few sessions (I was leaving my PS5 in Rest mode) and it didn't pop. Yesterday I was driving with the driver character from place to place without fast traveling and I did again everything in one session - both trophies popped.

I assume other trophies like 100 000 ETO on clothes have to be done on one character so save your money till you get 100 000 and then go on a shopping spree with one character (back-up your saves just to be careful).
I would say I had fun with WD: Legion till those trophies. It is so frustrating when they can't fix such an easy thing as collectibles.
I'm never touching anything from Ubisoft (the new one confirmed to be buggy and will read about something before starting).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

neither bullseye or bottoms up have popped for me with regular play. used the same character for all and did them as i encountered them.

checked them all off on mapgenie, done them all, not popping. 

so will do a single session pub crawl 

edit: did them all in a single session. One character, no fast travel, won every darts match, and the two trophies popped on the very last darts and very last beer.

So, they do have to be done with one character in a single session.

Edited by daveM12DIM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had no issues whatsoever with the collectables. Used the same Character for everything, in my case Wrench because the man has his big drone so I could fly above everything and straight to the next spot, maybe that did the trick for me? I think I fast travelled like twice during the whole game and otherwise just flew everywhere.
I read that it's important to do collectables with the same character and it's probably also important to not change chars in-between because the game has difficulties with the tracking then? As well as best not to fast travel, I guess. I left all paste-ups, darts and beer until somewhere towards the end of the game and then did a thorough map cleaning, in my case with only Wrench, never changed character until all those Trophies popped.

Also had no issues unlocking the trophies. Played on PS5, did activities as I found them and with different characters. There's a counter on the Uplay menu that tracks some of your activities, but doesn't differentiate new ones form repeated ones, though it could be useful.

• Like 2

For the Paste-Up trophy, I had all the 47 locations marked as green but it was like one was still missing to complete the mini-quest. And no trophy obviously.

I was going to redo them all because most of them were done with multiple characters.

But I did the 'upload/download save to cloud' trick (as described by Konycjusz's post in this thread) and the trophy popped right after the loading.

I went to check a random Paste-Up location and now the mini-quest was marked as completed to.

Buggy mess.

For the darts and beers trophies, I had already revisited all locations with the same character to unlock them though. ?

Edited by btori
spelling

22 hours ago, btori said:

For the Paste-Up trophy, I had all the 47 locations marked as green but it was like one was still missing to complete the mini-quest. And no trophy obviously.

I was going to redo them all because most of them were done with multiple characters.

But I did the 'upload/download save to cloud' trick (as described by Konycjusz's post in this thread) and the trophy popped right after the loading.

I went to check a random Paste-Up location and now the mini-quest was marked as completed to.

Buggy mess.

For the darts and beers trophies, I had already revisited all locations with the same character to unlock them though. 1f605.png

Same thing worked for me regarding the Past-up trophy. For darks and drinks I just used the same character and didn't use fast travel.