"Climbing the ladder" and "Keep Going"

MC_MAY_DIE

Thx :)

Now the next problem can't find any of my boost account/ps3's or anyone else. It keeps saying (No opponent found. and so on...) It's the only game mode that doesn't work. 

Have tried different things like Lan, wireless, not on the same network. But nothing will work any solution? 

There are some settings for the matchmaking you can change like disable regional matchmaking from the main menu or in the seasons menu you can alter some settings too maybe set them to the same values. We could try to play this evening or tomorrow if you want. I still need both trophies. Did you get the online draft legit or by boosting btw I could only match with one player so far and lost ;( ?

Edited by Dreamcast12

2 hours ago, MC_MAY_DIE said:

Thx :)

Now the next problem can't find any of my boost account/ps3's or anyone else. It keeps saying (No opponent found. and so on...) It's the only game mode that doesn't work. 

Have tried different things like Lan, wireless, not on the same network. But nothing will work any solution? 

Find someone from the same country, go to the main menu options and look for a "Near online matchmaking" and turn it off. Pick a 1 star team on both accounts and you should be able to find each other

14 hours ago, Dreamcast12 said:

There are some settings for the matchmaking you can change like disable regional matchmaking from the main menu or in the seasons menu you can alter some settings too maybe set them to the same values. We could try to play this evening or tomorrow if you want. I still need both trophies. Did you get the online draft legit or by boosting btw I could only match with one player so far and lost ;( ?

It looks like I need a TP-link for it to work ?? I boosted draft myself with my main account and 7 slave accounts it took me 3 days and 3 evenings. I believe that it can be don faster with 16 accounts,but I'm not sure. 

13 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Find someone from the same country, go to the main menu options and look for a "Near online matchmaking" and turn it off. Pick a 1 star team on both accounts and you should be able to find each other

I haven't tried to turn that option off yet,but nothing seems to work at all. It looks I need a TP-link for it to work ??

Edited by MC_MAY_DIE