Missing Battery/Power Cell Bug Warning

viduit

Unfortunately ran into a game breaking bug on my Impossible playthrough. In Chapter 7, you have to switch a power cell from one elevator to another to finish the chapter. I backtracked a bit to get some things I missed and when I came back the battery had completely disappeared for me. I've searched literally everywhere. No way to progress. (Restarted/loaded multiple times. Tram traveled as well) I've read this can happen in other Chapters too.

Since it's on Impossible, there is no way to load another save/autosave. Huge bummer. Will have to wait for a patch, I guess.

Just a heads up!

Edited by viduit
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

That sucks!

Only game-breaking glitch I came across was also Chapter 7 I believe, where you had to use the block to stop the lasers. The block despawned, but luckily I could use the elevator and grab one from another floor. This was also on Impossible

I had to do the same thing too ? 

It's the only issue I've ran into

4 hours ago, viduit said:

Unfortunately ran into a game breaking bug on my Impossible playthrough. In Chapter 7, you have to switch a power cell from one elevator to another to finish the chapter. I backtracked a bit to get some things I missed and when I came back the battery had completely disappeared for me. I've searched literally everywhere. No way to progress. (Restarted/loaded multiple times. Tram traveled as well) I've read this can happen in other Chapters too.

Since it's on Impossible, there is no way to load another save/autosave. Huge bummer. Will have to wait for a patch, I guess.

Just a heads up!

That seriously sucks, dude. I highly recommend using cloud saves. I was worried about this being buggy, but I've had no issues, besides the block disappearing ^

• Like 1

That particular battery in the mining area is very buggy! I once had to restart a checkpoint a couple of times because i was stuck in the control room. The battery somehow didn't power the elevator although it clearly was correctly inserted into the slot (but battery appears red). Removing the battery from the socket and re-inserting it always fixed it, but i ran into this issue a couple of times across several playthroughs.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

That sucks!

Only game-breaking glitch I came across was also Chapter 7 I believe, where you had to use the block to stop the lasers. The block despawned, but luckily I could use the elevator and grab one from another floor. This was also on Impossible

You can also destroy the lasers. Shoot the laser pad extended from the wall to destroy them. 

• Like 2